004

╰┈➤  🎸 🖤 💿 ...

A WEEK LATER
BACK AT SCHOOL

needless to say, everyone was a bit skeptical to be back at school after going on lockdown last week.

there was being an assembly held, of the principal explaining what some new policies are and how they were going to protect the school and students from this happening again.

the group all sat together, ryan with his friends across the mpr. as the principal ranted, the group still talked together casually.

"sydney's staring real hard." gabby told evan and june with a little laugh at how dumb sydney looked.

"her eyes look like they're about to pop out of her head." yulia joked. june looked over her shoulder and smiled at sydney before she had turned around to kiss evan, knowing that's what would've pissed her off.

"happy? she's pissed." june whispered to evan before she drew back and turned back to talking with yulia, jess, and gabby.

╰┈➤  🎸 🖤 💿 ...

later that day, it was around 7 pm when evan and june were at june's house, both talking about how sydney reached out to evan, angry.

"here, let me see, i know what to say." june said. evan handed her his phone, peering over to see what she typed.

SYDNEY :

: what the fuck are you doing
with june baker ? i saw you guys
practically fucking at the assembly.

we weren't fucking :

it was a kiss but i don't really
expect u to get it since
you never got more than
that so you can't even
understand the difference :

: fuck you.

: june baker is a slut

: she just broke up with
damian and now she's
with you?

yeah so? :

: you'll never find anyone better than me

thank god :

i was really hoping
you'd say that :

: what?

: you're such a dick evan

june laughed and handed evan his phone. "there." she said as her laughter slowly faded. "alright, now it's my turn." evan answered, putting his hand out to take her phone.

june's smile faded. "no, don't ruin things for me. me and damian are on good terms now." she whined. "i won't, i'll text someone else." evan swore.

"nope. you can forget it." june told him, clutching her phone. "fine." evan sighed, plotting in his head.

june stopped holding her phone so tightly and went to answer david's text from a few hours ago.

david

: damian visited you in the hospital
last week right?