"Bitch shut up you take hours just to walk down the stairs." Isa said as she closed the car door.

They were cousins and had that kind of bond where they loved each other to death but were always arguing.

I laughed

"Hey Isa!" I said

"Hey girl!!" She responded, "It's been forever, we better be going to the club or i'm leaving"

"It's 10:00 am on a Wednesday Isa, why would we be going to a club?" Mia laughed.

"Whatever, I just need some dick. Donovan never has time for me anymore."

"You guys never have time for each other anymore." Leilana said.

"I know, it's just his work hours." Isa replied.

"Well, we're going to Chipotle which is almost as good as the club" I said.

"Ohhh fuck yes Sky. I haven't had chipotle in so long." Isa shrieked.

"Mia put on some music." I said.

"You got it bae."

Headlines. Drake.

We were all screaming to the lyrics, Drake just hits that spot. I pulled up into Chipotle and Leilana immediately grabbed for her vape.

"Ew Leilana put that away." Isa said.

"Fuck off let me be." Leilana replied.

Moody much?

We all walked in and Isa was practically running up to the counter. I made it to the front and ordered a burrito bowl. You know I got the best shit. White rice, chicken, black beans, lettuce, corn, salsa, cheese, sour cream, and queso. 

"You sure you don't want guacamole with that?" The chipotle worker said.

Did i fucking ask for guacamole?

"Um no thank you." I replied.

"Ok that's gonna be 12 bucks" 

I found a table and sat down while I waited for everyone else to finish ordering. Mia and I were almost the exact same person. We get the same thing at Chipotle every time. Maybe she is my long lost sister?

They all sat down and it was time for us to start our gossiping session.

"Girl, you know that guy, LaMelo Ball, the one that just joined the hornets?" Isa said

"No? Who's that?" I replied.

I didn't know we got a new player. I know we have a LiAngelo Ball, maybe it's his brother?

"He's Gelo's brother."

Yep.

"Oh, well i'll see him at the game tonight. Is he any good?" 

"Why are you asking me I never watch basketball?" Leilana said.

I rolled my eyes and we continued with our gossiping.

5 hours later

Mia and I were laying on my bed scrolling through our instagram feed. I live with my dad, well, until I get myself a job. I went to college at Duke and did sports therapy there. My dad wants me to be the sports therapist for the Hornets but i'm not sure if i'm down to do it. I mean, I need a job in the next month and it's good paying so i've been considering it for a while.