But what made our too be parents, emotional was, the way Vaidehi was addressed by Mr. Rajvansh as, " My daughter! "
"You can! Rajvansh! ", Riya said shrugging her shoulders.

As Abheer walked outside with Vaidehi, he did gesture Riya, seeking the ensurance that everything was perfectly fine.
Mihir stood with Raaghav.

Abheer bought Vaidehi inside Mihir's office room.
He handed her a bouquet of her favorite flowers, of tulips.
She, clearly knew what those white and yellow tulips meant. Her heart was filled with warmth on receiving the symbols of newness and happiness, that too coming from some one like Abheer Rajvansh.

"Baccha! I know, basically I should be congratulating your husband too, par Mihir se Raaghav ke favourite flowers puchna, is way to awkward you know! ", Abheer spoke in his authoritative yet a bit elderly voice, but Vaidehi felt the love and affection that the voice held.

(" Child! I very well know, basically I should be congratulating your husband too, but it's quite awkward to ask Mihir about Raaghav's favourite flowers, you know! ")

Abheer softly tied a beautiful piece of diamond pendant around her neck, " Congratulations baccha! You and Raaghav! I know you both are going to be very good parents. The new journey that you both are going to endure, I wish you all the luck and love. ", he said.

" Kakasa.. Yeh.. ", Vaidehi was saying when Abheer cut her off saying, "Apni beti aur pote ya poti ke liye, uske kakasa aur nanu ki taraf se chotti si beth hai! "

Vaidehi was taken aback. There was so much of love, so much of affection radiating from Abheer. She engulfed him in a hug, as few tears left her eyes.
"Always remember baccha! This kakasa along with your Kakisa, is always there with you both.
Aur ha.. Mana mei thoda.. Thoda zyada hi kaam expressive hu! Par I am always there. And I love all my children,way too much. And you both, "Are my children." He said as he detached her and laid a affectionate peck on her forehead.

He wiped her bits of tears.

("It's a small gift from my end to my daughter and my grandchild! ")
("Always remember baccha! This kakasa along with your Kakisa, is always there with you both.
Aur yes!! I am a bit less expressive.... Well! A lot 'less' expressive! But I am always there. And I love all my children,way too much. And you both, "Are my children."

Raaghav and Riya stood outside watching the scene inside Mihir's office. The way, Abheer was caressing Vaidehi's head softly. The way he was talking to her, if any unknown would have seen the scene, they would have certainly considered them as daughter-father duo.

"Raaghav.. I am sure enough you must have already ordered all the books related to pregnancy na? ", Riya questioned Raaghav who sheepishly nodded in affirmation.
"Jaadui matra du? ", she questioned.
Raaghav nodded frantically, which made her chuckle.
("Should I give you the magical chant? ")

" Read everything, know as much as you want to. But in this all dont you dare turn into a controlling being.

"Yeh hi khana, yeh hi peena, roz walk, roz fruits, roz milk, it's time for exercise, it's time for sleep! "
Aisa bilkul NAHI karna hai.
Yes! Certainly, all that I said earlier, about diet, exercise, routine checks are important.
But,
Be patient. Don't order her around. Don't impose all that those books say on her. Let her feel free. Okay? "Raaghav nodded as he attentively listened to her, she continued, " There will be times, when she'll be irritated without any reason, handle her calmly, there'll be times when she'll not feel like eating anything, find ways, but dont impose unnecessary stuff on her, there'll be times when she'll feel like crying without any reason, let her.
There'll be times when she'll feel elated and happy, all up for celebrations, don't ask for reasons,just celebrate.
Be there! In all. And let her experience everything, while you to do.