Unconditional

"No matter what, I got you.." _Him

Every morning my face lits up not when the sun breaks in the window and falls on my face, It lits up with brightest and widest smile My face could possibly form when my eyes catch glimpse of Her.
She rushes towards me with purse in one hand lunch bag in other, hair tied up with a confident smile on her face and crisp unstained uniform on her.. thts what most of people would see at first glance.
What I see is a little different, when I take a glance at her, I see her with determination in her eyes to do her duty at best, and hopes in her smile that makes any unfortunate person believe that everything will be ok.
What once was unstable stormy ocean, Turns into peaceful shimmering sea.
That's how she handles her patients.
Serving along her side for months made me realise so many things about her and me as well.
It made me happy to make her happy.
I wanted to care for her Unconditionally.
Spending time with her was blessing to me.
And also on other hand it use to make me feel not happy when someone else made her happy. When someone else was the reason for her smile.
This seed of destruction which I planted was watered with my Jealousy.
And One day from being the reason to her smile I had become the reason for the tears to escape her eyes.
It was then I realised I didn't wanted to the reason for her to be happy.. I just wanted her to happy no matter whatever or whoever was the reason for her happiness. I understand now that its her smile that matters to me not from where it comes from. And from the kind of person she is there is no lack of people to make her happy.
Everyone loves and adore her and the person she is..I do too Unconditionally...

I will always be happy for her as long as she is happy..even if that means she has to go far away from me, halfway across the earth to be happy. Even if I'm not the  reason for her happiness... cuz.. its Her happiness and well being that matters to me. So next time when she smiles I won't question or think where that smile is coming from but instead I will smile back and Thank God for making her smile.

This is a Promise to You my Friend I will always be the happiest person in your happiest hours and celebrate your every  big and small achievements And I will be there to help you out through all the hard times even if we don't have any solution for the problems..I will be alongside you to encourage and share your hard times and help you get through it... like you do for me.

PS: I promise to be your Assistant Phlebo through thick and thin veins, And also be your huggable balloon like health care companion. :).    ~~Falalalala~~