4

Wonyoung entered the class with the 4 tall guys at sat down on her seat, she locked her eyes on Sunghoon. Admiring his visuals.

"How is he so hot even when he's doing nothing? Aish... He's so gorgeous..." Wonyoung thought.

"What's the point of me admiring
him when he doesn't even like me back?"

Wonyoung sighed and cupped her cheeks, she continued to stare at the taller boy and slightly blushed.

"Yah Wony! Are you okay?" Rei asked, "Wonyoung turned to her and straighten her back. "I'm okay, it's just... You know?" He looks at Sunghoon and looks back at Rei, "Oohh~~" She said in realization.

Wonyoung turned back to Sunghoon to find that Sunghoon was already looking at her, she immediately looked away and blushed. "Wonyoung-a~ You shouldn't be shy, it might become obvious that you like him!" Said Yujin.

"Right... What if he already knew
that I liked him?"

Wonyoung thought to herself, she puts her head on her table and tries to ignore Sunghoon. But she couldn't help taking glances at him, how could you resist Park Sunghoon?

The 4 taller boys left the classroom and Wonyoung took one last glance at Sunghoon and turned to her table again.

"Sunghoon... Why can't you get
out of my head?"

Wonyoung sighed and takes out her diary to write about Sunghoon.

Yes, Wonyoung has liked Sunghoon for a long time. She was interested in him ever since February 202#

FLASHBACK
(how Wonyoung got interested
in Sunghoon)

Wonyoung's POV

Every year before entering a new grade, we will always have an end of the year choir. I was apart of the choir team so of course I had to join.

But that time, Mr.Bang thought that we should let other students who are interested to join the school's choir team since some of the students are not interested in singing anymore.

Some of us agreed but some of us didn't, we thought that the other students need to audition first before joining. But Mr.Bang said this was last minute, so they didn't have to audition. Making most of us disappointed.

"Sir! They should audition, you'll never know that their singing might be bad and they would mess up!" Said Heeseung, "No need, plus, you guys are singing together so I'm sure there won't be anything bad." Said Mr.Bang. Heeseung scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Everyone was upset too, even the ones that agreed to let them join. "Why did Mr.Bang agreed to do this? Gosh... They might just have multiple voice cracks and mess up the whole thing!" Said Winter, all of us nodded and sighed in disappointment. I wish Mr.Bang would realize how we're feeling right now...

⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

Mr.Bang told everyone who are interested to join to meet him at the library after lunch, and all of them did. We thought students are not really interested in singing, but we were wrong. There were 30 people that came to the library.

"Some of them could've stayed in class, I don't like too many people..." Said Haerin, Danielle nodded and patted Haerin's back. "It's okay, Haerin-ssi. It's just for this year!" Said Danielle, Haerin nodded and sighs.
(DAERIN CRUMBS ?!?!?!??!!?)

"Yeah... But I agree with Haerin though, having a lot of people in the choir team is distracting and uncomfortable." I replied, all of them nodded and sighed.

"At least my friend was interested though, I'm finally not the only boy here!" Said Heeseung, "Yah! I'm here too, you know?" Said Jake. Heeseung chuckled and patted Jake's head, making Jake flustered.

"You guys are being lovebirds... Stop that!" Said Miyeon, the two guys stopped and Jake slapped Heeseung playfully. They're always like this... 😌

I looked around the room and recognized some people, but this one guy caught my attention. I didn't know his name, but all I know is that he's very attractive. The only thing I know about him is that he is from class 6J, he's Heeseung's classmate.

"Wony-ssi, are you okay? Your face is red!" Said Miyeon, Wonyoung's eyes widen and she immediately cupped her own face. "I-I'm okay, don't worry!" I chuckled awkwardly.

"Who is that boy? Why is
he so attractive?"

I thought to myself, I couldn't help but take glances at the boy and blushed. "I don't know who he is, all I know is that he's cute." I said to myself.

"Heeseung-ssi, that's your classmate, right?" I asked him as a pointed to Sunghoon. I tried not making it obvious but I felt like he could see me pointing at him.
shit...

"Oh, Sunghoon? Yeah, that's my classmate." Heeseung replied. "Ah... Sunghoon? That's a pretty name, it suits him very well..."

In this ugly world where the color is fading
You're beautiful in every color and shade.
- Raise Y_our glass by Huh Yunjin

to be
continued...