Welcome To Heaven

Y/n's P.O.V
"Sweet Adeline." Papa sings into his microphone.

"My Adeline." I sang with him.

"My Adeline." Papa repeats.

"My Adeline." I repeated along with him.

"At night, dear heart." Papa's voice continued to sing out.

"At night, dear heart." I smiled as I kept singing.

"For you I pine." Papa's voice was soft and gentle as he sang the words.

"For you I pine." I backed him up.

"Your fair face beams." Papa picks me up, looking at me with a smile.

"Your fair face beams." I continued to sing more.

"You're the flower of my heart, Sweet Adeline." Papa hugs me as the song finishes up

"My Adeline." I hugged back.

Papa sat me down as he spoke through the radio. "That was Sweet Adeline sung by me and my daughter Y/n, hope you enjoyed it, we'll be back next time with another old-time favorite, and be careful out there, the Louisiana murderer is still lurking."

When Papa stopped talking, I immediately jumped around him, happy as can be. "Was that good, Papa? Did I sing well, Papa?"

Papa chuckles, picking me up once more. "You sang wonderful, my little doe."

"Really? Yay!" I hug Papa's neck.

"Now, let's go home, your mother's probably wondering what's taking us so long." Papa told me.

"Yeah, Mama does get upset sometimes when we're late for dinner." I pointed out.

"Yes, so we better get going, don't want to face your mother's wrath." Papa ruffles my hair, making me giggle.

When we got home, I ran to Mama and gave her a big hug.

"Did you hear me and Papa sing on the radio today?" I asked her excitedly.

Mama pats my head, giving me a warm smile. "Yes, I did, and you were wonderful, Y/n."

"Aw, thanks Mama." I say.

"You're welcome, now wash your hands before dinner." Mama told me.

"Okay, Mama." I nodded, going into the kitchen to wash my hands.

As I washed my hands, I heard Papa and Mama shouting.

I peeked my little head around the corner, listening to them shouting.

"What have you been doing late at night, Alastor?!" Mama shouts at Papa.

"Nothing that doesn't concern you or Y/n, dear." Papa argues back at Mama, wearing his usual smile.

"It does when I notice a splat of blood on your clothes." Mama looks at Papa. "And don't think that this is the only time I've seen you come home late at night with blood on your clothes!"

Although Papa may not look angry cause of the smile he wears all the time, his eyes twitch in frustration and anger. "As I've said, it doesn't concern you."