"There is nothing to forgive about. It's all in the past. Duryodhaan and I were just talking about leaving. Let's keep in touch sometimes." I say. My anger towards them have reduced a lot. But it's still hard to forgive their mother. I don't think I can call her matashree ever.

"Go where? It's you kingdom now." He says.

"No. My kingdom in Anga. You 5 worked hard here, I am not going to just take it away from you. I don't deserve to be the king here."

"We can never sit at the throne while knowing our eldest brother is alive. If you don't accept the kingdom then the throne will remain empty." He says. Yudhisthir seems to be the voice of 5 of them, they don't say no to him ever or disagree, they don't even question him.

"I don't have the education an emperor needs to have. I was taught by my guru Parshuram but he thought I was a bramhin. You were brought up to be the emperor. If I take you place today, the citizen will be angry. Hastinapur won't like it either. And my principle also doesn't allow me that." I say. I am already in love with my brothers' wife, I can't take away their kingdom too.

"Tatshree knows that you are my son." Rajmata Kunti's words surprises everybody.

Arjun questions his mother, "Then why didn't he tell me? He watch me disrespecting my eldest brother and just stood by."

"We can't question anyone when our own mother hid the truth from us dear brother." Yudhisthir says. "We have a lot to talk with mother but let's all request Bhratashree to forgive us, to not leave us."

"I also cannot accept the Hastinapur throne. It belongs to bhratashree Karna." Duryodhaan puts me in more awkward position. I wish he was still bad and hates the Pandavs sometimes. Him becoming a better person is really not coming in a good time for me.

"Don't call me bhratashree, its weird to hear you say that. Call me mitra like usual." I tell him.

"I guess you still haven't accepted me as your brother." He says.

Dusassan is watching everything trying to gasp the situation.

After a lot of talking, 6 of them, Pandavs and Duryodhaan on one side and me on one side we came to a conclusion. Yudhisthir suggest we spend sometime together first and then talk about the delicate matters later. He even brought up the example of Shri Ram and Bharat. I tell him I am not Ram and he says he wants to be Bharat. How do one win an argument with him?

"I hope you still love me the most." Shadev tells Rajmata Kunti. "I hope I am still you favorite." I wanted to tell him that I am already maa Radha's favorite and only son so he can take her.

We spent few days trying to bond. I got to know much about them. I feel pity for Yudhisthir. He had to be a grown up very young, taking care of his brothers. They say he didn't shed a tear when their father died to look strong for his brothers. He is a big reason they stay so united. They ask me about my childhood also and I tell them. The simple things I did. I tell a lot about maa Radha. They say she is no simple woman. I tell them simple women are also great.
Duryodhaan says, "I miss maa Radha's food. Let's go and eat when we go to Hastinapur." Dusassan agrees.

"We also would like to taste." Bheem says. Nakul teases him, "She'll need much bigger utensils if you are eating bhrata Bheem." They all laughs. I try not to, not wanting them to think all is forgiven.

Their wives and children also came to meet me. I didn't hesitate to bless their children unlike I did with them. But I don't see Draupadi. The last time I saw her was on the river bank few days ago. Did I hurt her? Is she angry with me?

"Real bonding comes from drinking together. Let's drink tonight." Arjun says. I am the most awkward with him and Shahdev. Arjun because of our old rivalry, Shahdev because he thinks their mother is going to love me more than him. I also cannot approach much. I only talk when they talk to me. Not only it is awkward because I am getting grown up brothers, I also love their wife.

"Let's see who can hold their liquor the most." Duryodhaan smiles. I know his capacity, its not much.

DRAUPADI

"Panchali."

I wake up from my sleep from the sound and someone tapping on my shoulder.

"Haa!!" I gasp at seeing Karn standing next to my bed. I look out my window. It's still night.

"What are you doing here?" I ask softly, and sit up.

"Are you angry with me?" He smells like liquor but somehow I don't hate it.

"No. But how did you come in? Where is everyone?"

"They all passed out. Why didn't you come out of your chamber? I was worried. I couldn't ask anyone either." He sounds drunk.

"I couldn't."

"Why? Is it because of me? I'll go back tomorrow but don't stay like this. I tried to leave the next day only. But something came up." He says apologetically.

"It's not that." I hesitate a bit but tells him. "I could not come out because I am mensurating and there are a lot of people."

"Oh! Can I sit?" He ask.

I simply nod. " How did you come in? Where are the guards?" I ask.

"I came in without anyone noticing."

"How?"

"Every warrior is taught how to do this. It's like a survival skill. The bad ones get caught."

"How many women's chamber did you enter?" I ask.

"Only yours. Do you think I risk everything for anyone?" He says.

"You should go. Where is Malini? Did you kill her? I ask. Malini always sleep near my bedroom.

"She's sleeping."

My heart races, palms are sweaty but he seems not care about anyone coming in.

"I am sorry." He hugs me.

"Let's talk about it later. Please go." I say.

He bites my shoulder. His bite filled with pleasure and pain, I clutch my hand on the bedspread.

"I will find a way, Draupadi. I can't live without you again. I tried my best not to be in this situation. But I am just a man. My willpower leaves me the moment I think about you. And I think about you all the time."

"Let's find that way later. First find your way out from here." I tell him. I am losing my mind. I don't want him to go and wants him to leave my chamber at the same time.

"Sleep. I'll go." He says. He kissed my hand and leaves quitely. I couldn't sleep for few hours wondering if he got out safely but the medicine and tonics I had made me sleep after sometime.

Next day Malini tells me, "Maharani, you really need to learn how to talk quitely. I didn't wake up from someone entering, I woke up from your voice. What if the guards were here?"

I don't reply anything. What do I say? But I am glad she's always with me.

!!!
Do you guys want me to end the story fast or stretch? I do have plot for both so let me know.