✩* ⋆ 21 ⋆ *✩

Start from the beginning

"No one." I stammer out. I didn't expect her to ask that. Now I'm a blushing mess.

Taiwan rolls his eyes and grins, "my brother, obviously. You two are in love!" I'm not sure if he's mocking me or he's teasing me. Either way I shut them up before the teacher hears us.

'^'

"Maple, I'm going to Taiwan's place." I say. Canada looks at me, a smirk appearing on his face. "It's for a group project. Don't get the wrong idea." I glare.

He chuckles, "I hope you get laid!"

"Shut the f*ck up! I have standards." I slap him hard on the cheek. He laughs harder. My f*cking Maple-syrup-holic brother is so f*cking stupid!

"I'll give you the money! Please leave me alone." I hear Israel sob. Canada looks at her in disgust. Even though Canada is the nicest country in the world, his goodness is conditioned. He will only help if you're his friend. I mean, that goes for everyone.

The bully laughs at Israel, "no wonder your parents left you! You gave them a heart attack and they flew to heaven." Israel shivers, crouched on the ground. She helplessly cries as the countries around her laugh.

Canada places a hand on my shoulder. " It's not our problem." He says.

I brush his hand off and walk towards the countries. I shove them away from Israel. "Come on, get up. Let's go." I command. She nods her head and stands up. I drag her away from her bullies quickly. I can hear the curses coming our way, but I ignore it. Canada looks at me confused. He follows me out the double doors.

"Thank you America." Israel sniffs.

Canada matches my speed. "Who is she? Why are you helping her?" He asks in a whisper.

"She's my project partner." I affirmed. He nods in understanding.

I see Taiwan and China arguing with each other. Canada and I look at each other and back at them. We're so much better.

"閉嘴! 中國, 我告訴你. 如果你再操他,我會告訴所有人!" Taiwan shouts.

China scoffs, "台湾,你没有证据我和他干过这事!"

"Hi guys!" Canada smiles his awfully sweet smile. The two sibling's emotions change into pleasant expressions. I giggle at their silliness. "Take care of my sister. I got my eyes on you." Canada glares.

I roll my eyes and nudge him playfully. "Maple, I can take care of myself."

"Yeah sure." He chuckles. "See you at home." He leaves us and goes to Germany. I wave goodbye.

China frowns, "are you alright?" Right, Israel. She's still sniffling and trying to calm down.

"I believe so." She says shakily. I side hug her and rub her arm. She hugs me, still frightened from her encounter. "Thank you." she mumbles.

During the car ride, Israel told us about herself and why she gets bullied. Her parents died in a war and she lives in the orphanage. The war is the cause of the bullying she faces at school. Apparently, her parents fought against the Arabs and lost. The Arabs spared her, but their sons and daughters continued to torture her. They hate her for existing.