Snake Sage:He has awakened Sage mode

Snakes of green energy start coming from miles shoulders and arms,floating off of him. But soon enough,the snakes and new power disappears as miles opens his eyes.
Miles:Thanks!
The boy simply walks away,shocking the snake.
Snake Sage:You-your just leaving?Just like that?!
Miles:I said I'd leave didn't I? That was really all I wanted.And don't worry,no one else will know of this place.
Snake Sage:...Thank you,young man.
Miles:Don't mention it.
The boy walks out of the cage and sees Orochimaru.
Orochimaru:So?
Miles:Don't worry about it.
Orochimaru:Come on,I simply must know.
Miles:You'll find out.Now then,to the leaf.
Miles shoots web lines at Orochimaru,but the shady man dodges and pulls a sword from his mouth.

Orochimaru:If you think that you can apprehend me as easily as you did last time, you're mistaken

Miles:Your the one who's mistaken.Usually,you know everything about your prey before you hunt it.But you don't know anything about me.
Orochimaru:I know enough.
The shady man lunges at miles,but the boy disappears in a second.
Orochimaru:What?!Where did he-
Orochimaru hears miles speak from behind.
Miles:No,you don't.I'll tell you one small detail about me.
Orochimaru swings his sword,but hits only the air.He looks around for the costumed boy,but sees no one.He hears the voice again from behind.
Miles:I'm usually always holding back.
Orochimaru looks back and actually sees miles, he swings at the boy.To the shady man's surprise,miles grabs it with his hand.Miles revs his other arm back,ready to throw a punch with everything he has,veins and muscles bulge all over his arm,what looked like a normal teenagers arm now looks as if the gods themselves sculpted it.Orochimaru can feel the pure physical power from it,and for the first time in a long time...

Orochimaru can feel the pure physical power from it,and for the first time in a long time