Meeting Ezio

Ezio^

Moving to Italy with my parents was hard on my sister Melissa and I, we had to start fresh in a whole new country but maybe it will work out. My father had got a job at the government house there and said the pay was good. Melissa wasn't happy to be leavinv her so called friends behind. Melissa was older than me but she was a bitch. During school I had to put up with her bullying, she would hit me every day until I bled not telling our parents why I came home black and blue. Now that I finished school she wasn't as bad, she'd bully me at home just verbal bullying but it still hurt knowing my sister would treat me like that.

I was taking a stroll through the markets having a look at everything here, everything was beautiful and handmade. The markets were amazing, shops were open on the sides some were closed but you could buy them so they could be open. I looked to my right to see a man in a white and red outfit buying some weapons. I wonder what he did for a living, when he turned around, I was caught staring at him. He just smiled before walking away. After my market trip, I headed back home where I caught Melissa alreadt tashing on with a guy, I couldn't help but roll my eyes before heading up to my room and sat at my study desk and began to write in my journal of the events that have happened.

I loved writing, it was one of my hobbies and being in a new country and a different atmosphere and I couldn't be happier. I made sure to add the guy I met today even if it was only for like 10 seconds but I remembered him and what he looked like. I grabbed the journal into my hands and left the house once again letting Melissa know even though she was having sex with that boy he just met. Heading to the market place, I sat on a seat and began to write about my surroundings smiling as I did. I could hear yelling and shouting which made me look up to see guards running.

"Assassino!" They yelled.

Assissan, are there Assassins in Italy? I frowned until I saw a person jumping on the roof to get away, it looked dangerous but fun at the same time. The guards chased him until the assassin disappeared and they all looked around stumbled as to where he went. I smiled and began writing again ignoring the guards as they walked past me trying to still find this assassin but gave up after a while.

"Your the girl from the market place" A voice said behind me making me jump and turn to see the man from the market.

"Yes and you are the man who was running from those guards sí" I said.

"Yes I was. I am Ezio" Ezio said.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Louisiana. I just moved here with my famiglia from Australia" I said and took Ezio's waiting hand in a shake.

"I should get going, it was nice meeting you Louisiana. Please be careful" Ezio said before walking away.

Be careful? Why did I need to be careful? When nighttime fell I decided it was time to head home once again to see my parents home and Melissa eating dinner.

"Sorry I'm late home, was writing" I said before heading upstairs.

<^>

The next morning I was in the market place again but this time buying some things I thought would look nice in my room, everything was so beautiful and it was hard to chose just one item. After my shop, I'd realized I brought to much and no one wanted to help me carry it back home not even whenI offered to pay them.

"Need help bellissimo?" Someone asked behind me.

I turned to see Ezio, "Sì, I need help to carry my shopping home. I can pay you for your trouble."

Ezio chuckled and shook his head, "No need bellissimo. I am happy to help" He said and picked up some bags for me.

On the way back to my house Ezio and I just talked about family. Unfortunately his father and two brothers were killed by someone he thought was a friend. He lives with his uncle Mario just a few hours outside of Italy. I felt bad that he lost his brothers and father's.

"Don't feel bad for me, my uncle and I are hunting him down like we are supposed to" Ezio said.

I looked at him and smiled. "Assassin sì."

Ezio nodded and contuined to carry the bags with my complaint at all. When we arrived at my house, I opened the door as everyone was out and Melissa would be asleep as always.

"Thank you Ezio" I said as he placed the bags down.

"You're welcome bellissimo" Ezio said. "Would I see you tonight by the marketplace?" Ezio asked.

"Maybe if I am writing" I said.

Ezio smiled and waved before he left into the sunlight. Why did Ezio have to be so fuckin handsome? He was super hot but I was scared Melissa would try and take him away.

SÌ- YES
Assassino- Assassin
Bellissimo- Beautiful