"What do you think is gonna happen?" Jamie asked.

"What do you mean?" 

"Like with this whole lockdown thing, are we going to get out of it in 3 weeks?" He continued. 

"I don't know, the news says the number keeps sky rocketing. The bigger part of me really hopes we do because I want to be able to go back to work and graduate and go to prom. But also a small part of me doesn't want it to because we can keep being together." I said, looking over at him. 

"Do you think I'll still have a draft?" He asked, as he started fiddling with my fingers. 

"Of course Jamie, I'm just not sure in what capacity. The season was ending in a month and a half anyways, they got all the scouting they needed to do. They can't miss out on a draft year. It just might be virtual like everything else right now." I replied to him. I sat up and turned my body to face him, putting my hand on his cheek. "You're going to get drafted this year, your career and chances are not over." I told him, leaning over and kissing him with more passion than ever before. 

"I love you, Sky." 

"I love you more, Jamie." I said, leaning over and kissing him again. Jamie deepened the kiss, and wrapped a hand around my hip, his fingers lingering on my butt. He slid his hand to fully cover my butt and squeezed a little bit.

"Really?" I asked, breaking the kiss apart a little bit. 

"What?" He asked with a large smile on his face. 

"After a conversation like that you wanna have sex?" I asked, also smiling a little bit.

"When it comes to you, I always want to have sex." He said, coming to kiss me again. "I mean, if that's what you want." He added, making some space in between us. I leaned forward to kiss him again.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked.

"It does." He smiled and kissed me again, harder and with love in every bit. He continued to squeeze my bit, his hands moving up and down my legs, moving from the inside to the out with every movement. He put is tongue on my bottom lip and waited for me to open my mouth, inviting him in. He crawled over top of me and took both of my hands in his in one swift motion, pinning them above my head. "You've gotta be quiet this time, baby." Jamie said as he trailed kisses down my jaw and through to all that was showing from my shirt. 

"Mhm." Was all that came out of me as I nodded almost desperately. He started playing with the hem of my shirt.

"I want this off." He mumbled against my chest. I nodded and pulling the shirt over my head, revealing just my laced purple bra. "I want that off too." As I reached for it, Jamie was quicker and unclipped it with one hand, throwing it across the room. His lips immediately moved to one of my breasts, while one of his hands massaged the other. I moaned slightly and his hand moved to cover my mouth. Once he knew I was quiet he slowly moved it down to the heat between my legs. He started rubbing, moving in circles, first slowly and then quick. Jamie reached out for the tv remote, turning the volume up a little bit. 

"Mmm, J, wait, are you sure no ones going to come in?" I asked him. He got off of me and walked to the door, locking it to make sure. He didn't say a word, he took of his shirt and came back doing exactly what he was before. "Baby, I need you." I said, as he was in the process of taking my pants off and threw them across the room. He started leaving kisses down my torso and started kissing my clit, moving his tongue in circles and kissing it every once in a while. I slapped a hand over my mouth, trying to not make a sound. My hips moved with his tongue, as he moved up to kiss back up to my lips. He stood up for a moment and took his sweatpants and boxers off, along with taking my underwear off. He went into the bedside table on his side of the bed to grab the box of condoms, opening the package and sliding the condom onto his length. I knew I've seen it, and felt it but my eyes went wide at the sight of how big he was.