~~9~~

Manisha after freshening up opened her kit to select her dress. Since she was about to attend a family function she had kept Indian attire but that wasn't the only reason. She did remember him telling her how much he likes to see her in saree or suit.

She took out a white anarkali suit. It took a lot of time to just tie the dori, but she finally did it. With minimal makeup and straight hairs she finished her look with a beautiful pair of jhumka and bindi

She went down when her dupatta got struck with her bangles, she got busy untangling that and failed to notice all eyes at her.

Malhan family was really awestruck by the way Manisha had managed to capture everyone's attention by not even meaning to. She looked so adorable, so cute they couldn't help but adore her.

Abhishek was in loss of words, he had told her that she looks great in anything she wears but his favourite had to be her way of carrying Indian wear. Today his queen stood challenging his hormonal capacity by her ravishing looks. She just looked like an angel dropped just for him.

 She just looked like an angel dropped just for him

Manisha looked up and saw everyone looking at her.

Manisha pov
Sab humko ese kyu dek rahe hai? Kahi bandariya tho nahi lagrahe hai na hum? Makeup zyada hogaya hai kyu ya kapda accha nahi laga?

Authors pov;
Oh baby only if you know how preety people find you😍! Sorry back to the story!!

Prerna di did understand the situation that Manisha might have been felt awkward here.

Prerna - aree mummy nazar utaro yaar iski. Hamari hi nazar na lag jaye isko.

Manisha moved to prerna hugging her

Prerna - thankyou so much Manisha mere iss pagal ka itna kayal rakne keliye.

Manisha - aree di app thanks kyu bol rahi hai, issne bhi tho kayal raka tha hamara

Jiju - Bhai humse bhi Milne do yaar usko

Manisha hugged harsh too

Jiju- you are looking gorgeous

Manisha - thankyou

Jiju noticed her a little confused on what she should call them..

Jiju- di aur jiju hi bula lo

Manisha smiled nodding

She looked at Asher who was with dimple aunty, she knew that kids don't go to strangers. So she just forwards her hand to him and baby hops into her arms.

Manisha - hello handsome

And Asher cooed happily

Abhishek - deko isko ha! Itne Aram se chala gaya uske paas

Manisha - hame bhi nahi lagatha ki itni jaldi hamare saath comfortable hoga . Wese bacche dusro se itna gul te nahi na

Prerna - ha dusro se nahi, tu tho Ghar ki hai na