~~1~~

I really don't understand what went wrong! Wasn't everything fine just few days in the final days of BB? I still remember that night conversation with me, manisha and elvish where I had directly asked Manisha if she had a boyfriend outside.

Because somehow I had already realised what I was feeling for her. The fact that she had the power to invoke all my emotions, even the once I never express. Each and every emotion of mine like my
Happiness, sorrow, jealousy, love, affection, care, concern, protectiveness, possessiveness every thing I feel is only about her. To a level I'm scared I'm obsessed to with her.

The fact that even after being in a past failed relationship which nearly broke me didn't have this sort of impact on me shows what she is to me already.

I had let her deep inside that now all she can do is make herself comfortable because I'm not letting her go, Even if she wants to.

She made a wrong guy love her so deep that she now just belong with me.

I knew she didn't have any serious relationship outside, but you know what even if she did I bloody don't care.
Cause Abhishek malhan love you cutie pie and You are so stuck with me.

But to my surprise she went stiff when I asked her. I saw her face lose the smile she had a moment before I asked that question to her.

-:Flashback:-

Before I could talk further Pooja bhatt had called Manisha, and as if waiting for an opportunity to escape she ran in.

Elvish- Ye kese bhag Rahi hai baccho jese

I was just silent, her not giving me a proper answer made me anxious. I was angry, was there someone outside waiting for her?

Will she go to him leaving me behind? Oh over someone's dead body will she leave him!

Elvish- kya soch Raha hai bhai? Wo gayi undar abb tho meri taraf dekle..!

Okay I guess I just embarassed myself,  now elvish is not going to leave this here.!

Abhishek - nahi bhai, baas dekraha hu sirf 5din bache hai. Fir itni fursat kaha milega hame..

Elvish- sahi hai, iss mukiya ko bohot Miss karunga yaar! Ye chori tho Mumbai me rahegi!

Abhishek - ha, Maan kartha hai ki isko na ek bag me pack karke appne pass rahku

Elvish- Bhai tu isko leke serious hai, diktha hai

Abhishek - mene kab mana Kiya hai

Elvish- behen bhi tho tune hi bola hai

Abhishek - tho bua, Jaan , baccha, meri queen , meri priority bhi mene hi bola hai.

Elvish- Bhai kya tu wahi kehe Raha hai jo me samaj Raha hu

Abhishek just smiled

Manisha Ran to washroom!

No no, muje kisi se Dil lagane ki ejazat nahi hai. Me nahi kar sakti kisi se pyaar, nahi Manisha.. Abb tere azadi ke din bache hi kitne hai. Tu kisi se itna attach nahi ho sakti ho. Ye sirf tere saath hi nahi Abhishek ke saath bhi bura hoga!
But uske saath bura kyu hoga? Wo tho behen matha hai hame! Aur Abhishek malhan ko kya kami Jo hamse Dil lagaye ?
Itna tho samaj agaya hai hame ki wo hesiyat me, padhai me, parvarish me, parivar me sab me hamse ucha hai.
Hum uske samne tho kuch nahi, wese bhi usne hi tho kaha tha bigg Boss ke Ghar ka bigg Boss ke Ghar tak hi hai. Hum zyada soch rahe he baas. Aur ek baar yaha se nikle tho *crying*.. Papa ko kiya wada tho nibayenge hum. Appni maa ki Tara unka bharosa nahi todenge.
Aur hamari feeling, uska kya hai char din royenge aur baad me chup hojaenge..

She wiped her face, coming out she saw Abhishek talking to Pooja bhat, taking the opportunity she went to the ott area and slept. Maybe due to stress, fear and continues crying she slept before she could realise.

Abhishek went to the washroom to talk to her, to hug her, to wish her good night to see her smile wishing him back. But she wasn't there, werid.

Abhishek - elvish, Bhai bua ko Deka kya

Elvish- good night wish karke gayi mukhiya sone

Abhishek - to bass beti hogi adde me, wish karke konsa sojana hai usko. Chugliyo ka session nahi huva abhi talk

Both smiled and went to ott..

Elvish- aree ye tho sogayi!

Abhishek went near her to check if she was really sleeping, yes she was! First time in this house without wishing him!?

Elvish- chal Bhai ye tho sogayi, hame bhi Sona chahiye

Abhishek - tu ja me atahu!

Elvish went to sleep so did bebika and Pooja

Abhishek sat next to his sleeping baby. She looked so peaceful, so tiny just so perfect.

If he knew that God had planned such a miracle for him when he had a heart breaking breakup he would thank God for it.

She was so full of life, with every worst thing that life did to her she managed to smile tall at them.

Abhishek took his Mike off kissed her forehead and whispered softly yet firmly

*Meri jaan, you deserve someone who is obsessed with you, some who isn't is not worth your time. Tu meri hai. Teri haasi, Teri Kushi, tere assu,tere pyaar, Tera maar, Teri gussa, Teri narazgi, Tera care sab kuch sirf mujhe se shuru hoga aur mujhe pe katham... *

He pulled the comforter tucking her in. Wearing his Mike he smiled which looked more like a smirk as he left to his bed...

So hey people, yup new to write about them for sure. But here I am..
As I have already mentioned in the summary, I'm writing because I want to write. I don't care what future holds for them. What they'll end up as or with.

If you want you can consider them as just another fiction character. Please I repeat just consider this as a fiction and an imaginary fic. I love these cuties individually an together too.😍 So just cherish the memories that's been made..

Now if you are against the idea or them, i guess this book would not be okay with you. So do try my other books!

Let me know what you think about the first part should I continue

And ya do suggest some good abhisha stuff guys, I'll be reading for sure.

Yup! Tried a faceless cover for the first ever time! Let me know if it's good 🥺🥺Till we meet nextTake careLots of lovePari❤️

Let me know if it's good 🥺🥺
Till we meet next
Take care
Lots of love
Pari❤️