Chapter 3 : The reality show

Y/n couldn't believe it. She was still thinking about what happened on stage. Jungkook had never smiled at her before. He was always cold and distant. There, on stage, he was cheerful, sexy and flirty. He winked at her. Was he mocking her? Was he playing with her feelings? These were the questions that kept spinning in her head. She didn't know what to think. Her stay in New York was coming to an end.

A few days later

Marc: Y/n, have you seen the documents I left in my office?

Y/n: Yes, they are here. (she gives them to Marc)

Marc: Phew! Thank you. I thought I had lost them.

Y/n: Are they that important?

Marc: Are you kidding? These are the contracts for the new reality show with BTS! You know, the one where you're going to live with them for a week in a house! It's a golden opportunity, do you realize?

Y/n: (surprised) What? But I'm not aware of that!

Marc: Oh, I thought I told you. Sorry, I have so many things on my mind right now. But yes, it's true. You've been chosen to participate in this show. It's a unique chance to get closer to Jungkook, if you know what I mean. (he winks at her)

Y/n: (blushes) But... but... I don't know if I can, if I should, if I want to...

Marc: Yes, you can . I believe in you and I heard that you are in good friendchip with Bts , right ?

Y/n: It's true but I think...

Marc : No but ! Boss said that it's you who will present the show.   You have no choice !

Y/n: (sigh)

Marc: Come on, Y/n, don't be so pessimistic. It's a great opportunity for you and for the magazine. Think of all the exclusive stories you'll get. And who knows, maybe you'll find out what BTS ' secret is. (he smiles)

Y/n: (rolls her eyes) You're impossible, Marc. You know I'm a professional journalist, not a gossip columnist. And I'm not interested in BTS 'secret. (she lies)

Marc: Yeah, sure. Whatever you say, Y/n. (he laughs) Anyway, I have to go. The boss wants to see me. He'll call you later to give you more details about the show. Be ready, Y/n. You're about to live the most exciting week of your life. 

Y/n:  What have I gotten myself into  ?

She puts her phone on her desk and sighs. She feels both excited and anxious about this new adventure. She wonders how BTS will react when they find out that she will live with them. And above all, how Jungkook will behave with her. She remembers his look, his smile, his wink. She feels her heart beat faster. She shakes her head to chase away her thoughts. She tells herself that she must remain professional and objective. She tells herself that she has no right to fall in love with Jungkook.

But she is wrong.

     TIME SKIP 

Y/n: (nervous) Sir, you called me?

Boss: Yes, Y/n! Come in!

Y/n went inside the office.

Boss: I guess that you have already heard the news. You will present a reality show with BTS. Your last interview with them succeeded brilliantly! We have won a million of viewers. That's why I want you to present this reality show.

Y/n: (surprised) A reality show? With BTS? But... what is it about?

Boss: It's called [In the Soop: Friendcation]. It's a show where you and BTS will live together for a week in a house, and do various activities like cooking, fishing, camping, etc. It's a way to show the fans the real and natural side of BTS, and also to create some friendship and fun between you and them.