ENCOUNTER

Pov:hanni

I was busy on my photoshoot i miss minji, dumb me who chose her career over someone she loves right? I went to the café where minji works back then i was just drinking my Iced Mocha and i saw a Tall long haired girl that is dressed formal and carries a briefcase she looks like....

"Minji!" The café owner greets minji with a welcome back and a free iced Americano. Minji... She saw me but acted like I'm a stranger it's ok i deserve this don't i? She suddenly sat infront me because it's only the vecant seat she was serious typing on her phone and didn't even looked at me or even stole a gaze. I saw her phone she's listening to  line without a hook by nick Montgomery.

Minji... I still love me please look at me just once. My thoughts are making me go crazy i was desperate to get minji's gaze i felt my eyes being watery so i left the café without even finishing my drink and also left my wallet that has alot of paragraph about her i want to go back but I can't. I felt a demon and a angel whispering onto me "go back and get your wallet" the demon whisper "don't go leave it it doesn't have any money on it just papers she have to read it so she can understand you" the angel whispers but i quickly ran back and looks for my wallet then saw minji standing

"Looking for your wallet?" She asked with a deep voice and gave me my wallet i felt her cold hands i just vowed and ran away. Damn such a coward hanni. I went back to the studio and continues my photoshoot. "Ok ms pham your now settled just don't stress your self calm yourself ms Pham" Irine my stylist said while i was giving a fierce look to the camera and doing my pose.

Pov:minji

(Earlier)

I walked into the café i use to work. "Minji!" The owner greets me and gave me a free Iced Americano. I decided to sit but no vecant seat but to a small chair for two and saw hanni. "Damn" she didn't grew i already moved on just kidding i still like her i sat beside her and didn't looked even a single or a steal  gaze she ran away and i saw her wallet i picking it up and stole the notes then puts her wallet I saw her running so i gave it.