24- Escape

"Let me go! Please!" Catalina cries out to a smirking Carmen.

"Why would I? Just cause you and I are 'friends'?"

"P-Please, Carmen. Atleast, let me have the children, and then-"

"You're hilarious." Carmen laughs manically at a scared Catalina.

"We're gonna make sure your little ones also join you."

Carmen pours herself wine and a glass, unaware her husband was watching them.

"I'm going to make sure you and your little warts get out of my path. I and Slender were meant to be, till of course, I fell for his best friend."

"You want Slender." Catalina gasps as tears begin to flow down.

"He'll never return to you!"

"Oh, yeah? Watch me!"

"You're already wed to Zalgo and are his queen why else would you want Slender?!" 

"Cause I love him! That's why you stupid cunt!" Carmen slaps Catalina in anger before throwing the glass of wine and nearly missing her pregnant rival.

"I'll get what I want," Carmen smirks as she looks down at the crying woman.

----------------------

"S-Sir, we've looked all over the forest-"

"Have you found her?"

"N-No, but-"

"Then keep on looking!" Slender yells to Masky.

His proxy nods rushing out of his office and furious presence. Slender looked back down to the map displayed on his messy desk. Two weeks and still no sign of either Catalina or Carmen. His fist slammed on the desk in anger and worry for his beloved whose expecting his children. 

A knock interrupts his thinking and darts his head to the door.

"Come in!"

His father enters looking for the first at his son, with no sign of worry.

"What do you want?" Slender spits to the man.

"To check on you."

"Check on me? As if you were ever the type."

His father walks to him looking down at the map before looking up at his son.

"When I lost your mother I couldn't forgive myself. Even now I still blame myself for her death."

"What does this have to do with that? My fiance was kidnapped not killed by me!"

"Like that Camen girl?" 

Slender looks up shocked his father even knew of Carmen.

"Your brothers told me earlier. You knew that woman might have wanted to harm you, yet you allowed her in your home."

"Catalina-"

"And you should have told your fiance. Just as she knew about me and your mother, she should have known how your past lover was killed by you after finding her in bed with Zalgo."

Slender looks away from his father knowing he was right. He should have told Catalina and kicked Carmen when she entered his home. Yet, he didn't.

----------------------

Catalina caressed her belly as fear consumed her as a whole. The door opening makes the pregnant woman jump and hide in a corner afraid to see Carmen. Instead, she hears the lock to her cell being unlocked. She looks up finding Zalgo unlocking her out.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Getting you out of here. What does it look like I'm doing?" Zalgo opens her cell door and stretches his hand out for her.

"How do I know this isn't a trap?"

"Look, I know you may have doubts-"

"May? MAY?! You killed my child! Cause of you I lost my daughter!" 

Zalgo looks away from Catalina, unable to face the woman she took her child from. When he finally opened the door he grabbed Catalina by her wrist and started to drag her out.

"Shit, you're helping me, but why?"

"Carmen," Zalgo whispers as he and Cat walk down some stone stairs.

"She's your wife-"

"And the mother of my child, yet I know her plans."

"S-She's pregnant?!" Catalina exclaims wondering when Carmen had the time to go and fool around with Zalgo while she lived with her. And what type of plans does she have that the man who loves her is willing to betray her?

"CATALINA!" Carmen yells as Cat and Zalgo stop in their tracks and turn up the stairs to an angry Carmen.

"What the fuck, Zalgo? You're gonna run off with those whore?"

"No! No, I won't! Cause compared to you I keep my love to only one person!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You still love him! Even after I took your hand in marriage and made you my queen you still-"

"And?" Carmen giggles turning to her husband as he stands in front of a very pregnant Catalina.

"Yes, I love him. And what? Why have one when you can have two? Now, come back to us, honey. Please?"

"You're not the woman I once knew." Zalgo spits back and Carmen pulls out a gun pointing it directly to her husband.

"Get the fuck out of my way!"

"No!" Zalgo teleports to Carmen grabbing the gun and fighting over it with his wife.

"Let go, Carmen! Now!"

"No!" Carmen yelled out as a loud bang went off.

They both turn to Catalina and she gasps at seeing a blood drip down. Zalgo turns to his wife who looked at him with worry and fear. Soon the taste of metal filled his mouth and he spits the blood out. His hand traveled to his stomach where the bullet hit.

"R-Run!" He yells to Catalina as he falls, and his wife begins to walk to her.

Catalina ran as fast as she could, but her long hair was pulled by an angry Carmen. Catalina hits her and in the pain, Carmen lets go of Catalina's hair.

"YOU BITCH!" She yells out as Catalina slams the doors to Zalgo's mansion open.