Chap 34- The Dream Coming True

Guys how was the last chapter? Any thoughts? Do comment and Vote of course.

ENJOY. Little birds.

WARNING: BLOOD ALERT...

___________________________________

Aditya's POV,

My metal armour was being tied by the servants. It was bronze-golden in colour with a full sun having a face in the middle. Our emblem. For the one we fought and for the one we lay our lives without hesitation. I was looking at myself in the mirror with her standing behind me.

"I think the war will end today.."

Her face lit up and she looked into my eyes through the mirror.

"Ekaant.." ("Privacy..")

She commanded softly. Taking the wooden tool and keeping it in front of me she climbed on it. There wasn't any smile on her face but there was a certain hint of happiness and glint in her eyes. She reached my height and raked her long yet slender fingers through my unkempt hair. My eyes closed with the anticipation of relaxation. She held my hair a little tightly behind my head and tied it with a hair tie. Despite tying it the short hair escaped the enlacement of the tie. I wanted to tell her something yet I was unsure of it. As if reading my mind she said,

"Suniye.." ("Listen..")

"Kahiye.." ("Tell me..")

"Aapko kuch... kehna hai kya?" ("Do you want to tell me something?")

"Nahin to...Aapko kyun laga.." ("No...Why do you think so..?")

"Kahiye na..hum aapka aakalan nahin karenge.." ("Tell me naa..I wont judge you..")

I looked into her hopeful eyes afraid to see sadness in them. I took a deep breath and prepared myself.

"Aaj jang ki ant ho sakti hai.. To hum soch rahe the ..kyun na aap aaj Jodhpur ke liye nikal jaan..hum aapko vahin mil lenge..jang ke pashchaat..." ("Today the war may end.. So I was thinking.. Why don't you go back to Jodhpur today itself.. I'll meet you there.. After the war ends..")

Her face dropped it's colour and she frowned. Her eyes emitted sadness and she picked up the war helmet and put it over my head. She held my cheeks softly and brushed her thumb over them. Looking into my eyes made me gulp, this wasn't going to be an easy conversation.

"Aur..Koi aur vajah to hogi..mujhe akasmaat pratyagat bhejne ka..Aap mujhse fir kuch chhippa rahen hai..Mujhe rusht dekhne mein anand aati hai kya?.." ("And...There must be some other reason.. for suddenly sending me back.. You are hiding something from me again.. Do you enjoy seeing me angry.?.")

I held her waist and looked into her eyes.

"Nahin Noor...Hum aaj tak jo bhi jang Chola ke virudh laden hai.. unme unki har hoti hai..parantu ek bohot chotthi avsar se...Hamare vapas aane ke pehle unke shivir mein bache kuche sainik hamare shivir mein tehel machane aa jate hain... Har yudh mein hamare saath ayi hui daasiyaan tatha anya nirparadh sevakon ko bali jaise gavaana padta hai.Jab tak vahan koi pahunchta hai..tabtak unka ullanghan ho chuka hota hai. Sevakon ke shareer vikrit roop se dharti par padi rehti hai. Daasiyaan sharm ke maare khudkhushi kar chiki hoti hai.. Unhe dekhkar kabhi eesa lagta hain ki..ki..main unka senapati ya Yuvraj banne layak nahin hun. Esa lagta hai ki mujhpe bharosa karna paap se heen karya hai..Kabhi kabhi esa lagta hai ki rajpath chodkar kahin door chala jaaoon Noor..Mein apne hi logon ko nahin bacha pata hoon Noor..Ese me.."

("No Noor.. Till today whichever war I have fought with the Cholas.. They always Lost but with a slim chance.. Before we could return.. the leftover soldiers in their camp siege our camps and loot all the women and the servants... In every war our maids and the innocent servants are lost as the sacrifices...Till we reach there to rescue them.. The women are violated and the mutilated bodies of the servants are strewn over the place.. The women out of shame commit suicide.. Seeing them I..I feel that I do not deserve to become their General or the Crown Prince.. I feel as if trusting me is a the most biggest sin and.. sometimes I feel I I should leave all the royalty and run away somewhere far.. I cannot save my own people Noor.. Like this..")