Chap 12 ~ Why am I blamed?

Vote guys..

______________________

Noor's POV,

Zindagi mein bahaut masai hoti hai ( Life gives us a lot of problems)

Par zindagi sirf ek hi hoti hai (But life is one itself)

Isiliye Hosla shikan nahi chodna chahiye(That is why do not lose your braveness while facing it)

I woke up in a daze feeling pretty tired. I looked around the tent and noticed that I was at his tent. My throat was parched and I wanted to drink water badly."Alishaa!"I called out but it struck to me ,her unconscious but red body on the forest. A tear slipped through my eyes. Myfate was really toying with me. I moved my body a little but excruciating pain surged through my body and I couldnt help but shout lightly. I dont know why but I felt like crying, the pain, my pent up emotions and my horrible fate added salt to my wounds. I cried and cried hard.I cried like a mad woman taking out all my worries.After a while I stopped.I looked at the pitcher of water a little away from the bed.It would be a challenge for me to reach there.A little jerk is causing me unbearable pain then walking to the other end would cause me double the amount of pain.

I somehow made myself sit on the bed. My hand automatically went to my stomach and clutched my wound. I made myself stand. It was hurting badly. I cursed the man who stabbed me.I walked a few steps and immedietely leaned my body against the table. It felt like I was being stabbed over and over in the same place in repeation .Swaet beads formed on my forehead and my knees were almost giving up on me. But I stooped down and held the small pitcher in my hand and dipped my hand into the cool water. I brought it up to my mouth when somebody slapped the pitcher aside and held my wrists in a strong grip. He pushed my body on to the table and caged by body with his right knee on my left side and right hand on my throat.I felt a cold metal against my neck and felt something warm sepping through my skin.

"AAh! Raj..Kumar.What are yo.."

"Shut up.Shut the f*ck up.Why?why did you have to do this?Do you love to kill people?huh?"He said with gritted teeth.

I couldn't understand the head or the tail of what he said.I kept silent.

"You have nothing to say huh? Answer me!I f*ckin asked you something." he shook me violently.

"AAh!Yuvraj,my hand hurts and for god sake *sob*,I am hurt.I dont understand what you are trying to comply?"

"Stop playing innocent and don't you dare cry. It wont change my demeanour.I knew it was useless to sign a peace treaty with Afghan. If I had known that animals reside there at then I would have killed all of you in a  battle instead of marrying you.Aren't you hapy that you won a war instead of fighting. Aren't you happy that you will be ruling Hind as a Queen ?Then why the hell did you plan a sneak attack on us?Answer me.." He said ,his right hand applying more pressure to my throat.

I closed my eyes and opened it in a jiffy. I opened my mouth to answer him back but noticed Surya entering the tent.

"Yuvraj,I asked you not to take rash decisions. Leave her alone. I dont understand how she is related to this. She was with us the whole time Yuvraj. She is injured leave her alone and come with me."

Surya dragged him out while I stood astounded and shocked still on the table. My wound had re-opened and was bleeding as for my neck it had started burning.

I did not realise when I was crying until I felt  a droplet of water on my hand.

Why was I blamed for this? Just because I am not one of them. This will continue in the future too and I am sure of it. I cannot live in peace with him I wonder how his family will react to me. Not to mention that it was my father in law who actually proposed this idea. Allah!help me go through this...

I closed my eyes when black dots started blurring my vision only to clear my vision. But I was unable to open them again. I felt my body hitting the hard ground.

God, I hope this nightmare ends when I wake up. I am unable to take this anymore. Either you end this or you never ever help me wake up from the slumber which I fell into..

_____________________________________________________

Guys i am updating this As I would not be able to update this week. Happy reading. VOTE