18.

Author's point of view

Sophia insisted that Kate not be invited to that daily meeting, she had important information and knew that the brunette was not a good person.

Xavi was the one who lied that his parents were going to organize the garage that day and so they wouldn't be able to use it but after school, the other three went straight to Simons' house.

-Man, I haven't seen you this happy since the day you won a month of free food at that cafeteria near the school.- Xavi commented, after all Alejandro was very different from what he used to be in those last few weeks.

-Let's say I got lucky with the most incredible girl in the entire world.

-I thought you were still upset about the things Mavie did.  -Xavi commented, confused, but happy for his friend.

-I was!  But she showed me that she likes me too and that she deserves one more chance.

-Were you with her?- Sophia commented confused, after pushing Xavi while throwing herself on the sofa.

-Last night!  I went to her house and we spent the night together.

-Oh no!  Does Kate know this?- The girl had become distressed, causing Alejandro to raise his eyebrows.

-I don't think so, otherwise she would have already told Mavie's boyfriend.

-Does she date?- Xavi seemed shocked, after all he thought she hated all men.

-She was dating.  - Sophia corrected.  -I found out that the boy Kate introduced us to yesterday is Mavie's ex-boyfriend.

-How did you find out about that?

-Anyone who looked at her Facebook would know, but they broke up almost a year ago.

-How did they end?  He himself told me that the two were dating.

-And you went after her anyway?  How wrong.  - Xavi laughed, even though it wasn't a nice attitude.

-Let me finish!  This boy ruined Mavie's life and I can say that for sure.

-Really, she was a completely different person when she was with him.

-Because she was scared!  Just yesterday I went to the library to return a book and I heard Kate talking to him, I think she was the reason why Mavie moved away from all of us!  Something like blackmail.

-And did you discover anything else?- Alejandro asked curiously, things were starting to make sense.

Sophia sighed, she had been in front of the computer for almost two days and had discovered a lot.  But the news wasn't good and she didn't want to expose Mavie further, even if it was for everyone's good.

-When she was still in Madrid, Rodrygo spread a very intimate photo of her, along with some disgusting rumors that I would prefer not to repeat!  That was the reason she came so far, to escape the attacks.

Xavi let his jaw drop and Alejandro just stood up irritated, controlling himself not to break any of the Simons' furniture in his moment of anger.  He couldn't even imagine how much the girl had suffered, neither she nor anyone else deserved to go through something like that.

-It can't stay like this!  How could Kate joke about this?  And still bring that asshole here?  - Alejandro raised his voice, still nervous about the whole situation.

-Take it easy!  I thought of something we can do to end this situation.

-Then tell us, we will do anything.- Xavi agreed, despite everything he was willing to help the girl who scared him so much.

- To save one friend, we will need to hand over the other, who is not so friendly.  -Sophia joked, returning to the position she maintained before.- And let's do this, at Kate's birthday party.

- And let's do this, at Kate's birthday party

Oh my gosh ! Drama is coming ! 😆😆