14.

Author's point of vjew

Those two weeks passed so slowly for both of them that they felt like years

Alejandro couldn't accept that the girl he was in love with simply disappeared from her life and had gone after her several times but Mavie always found a way to get away.

Running away was easier than knowing what to say.

The next day, after Kate deleted the photo from her cell phone but made it clear that she could get it back in the blink of an eye, Mavie moved her literature classes to the afternoon, all so she wouldn't have to meet the boy.

Since then, they hadn't seen each other anymore and Lauren was completely prohibited from talking about her older sister with Alejandro.

Alejandro felt torn apart as he tried to forget her, with Kate at his side all the time telling him that Mavie didn't deserve him and that he should move on.

Xavi and Sophia, on the other hand, couldn't accept the girl's attitude, they felt there was something behind it. After all, they knew Mavie well enough to know that her declaring herself to a man was a rare phenomenon and there would be no reason for her to simply treat someone she liked so much that way.

Kate's birthday was about to happen and she was talking excitedly about all the preparations, while Alejandro rested his cheek in his hand and played with the food on his fork. Anyone who knew him well knew he was completely destroyed.

-And as I'm a cheerleader now, I met a lot of people, including the guys on the team who know more people, which means my party will be packed! After all, I decided to leave it open to everyone at school. -Kate boasted, Xavi and Sophia rolled their eyes in sync. -Hey, guys! Why are you guys weird? Alejandro?

Kate insisted, she was already used to being ignored by her colleagues but she imagined that this huge party would make them much more excited than that.

-It's my birthday and you don't look happy at all.

-Kate, give it a break.- Xavi grumbled, the mood wasn't very good.

-By God, why all this bad mood? -The brunette girl laughed, she was the only one who was happy that day.- Are you okay?

Kate ran her hand through the boy's clumsy hair, smiling kindly at him. Alejandro had no idea that the girl who seemed so worried about him was actually the cause of all her suffering.

-Yes. -The taller man shrugged, he hated talking about feelings, especially when his heart was broken.

Kate accepted the answer, even though she knew he was lying. Seconds later she picked up her cell phone, a message had arrived from the person she was waiting for.

The person she believed would keep Mavie away from Alejandro forever was actually not that trustworthy and could easily destroy her life too.

It didn't take long for a dark-skinned boy to approach the table. He had a very well-groomed black quiff and his clothes highlighted a very well-defined body.

By the way, no one paid attention after all they didn't know the boy but as soon as Kate got up and hugged him, the other three looked at each other in confusion.

-This is my friend who came from Madrid just for my birthday. - Kate smiled, Sophia felt that something was wrong. -Guys, this is Rodrygo Goes.

I'm back , after a long time !🙃🙈

happy new year ,guys ! May God bless you year 💜