Chapter 3

Gojira: How was your first day, boi?

Y/N: Great, father. I had made some new friends.

Gojira: Ah. Who are they?

Y/N: They are Ruby and Chelsea.

Gojira: I'm so glad to hear that, my boy.

Y/N: And I got my classes for the semester and the best part I got music class!

Gojira: Nice job. I am so proud of you.

Y/N: I do miss mom.

Gojira: Me too, son. Me too.

The two have dinner before turning in for the night.

[Eye catching view of Ruby Gillman and Sam smiling]

Meanwhile out at sea, a lone freighter carrying cargo is sailing through a rain storm towards its destination.

On board the bridge, the captain of the ship is reading a newspaper while the helmsman steers the 18 ton vessel

On board the bridge, the captain of the ship is reading a newspaper while the helmsman steers the 18 ton vessel. Down below, the crew are doing their duties to keep the cargos in checked. Back on the bridge, the helmsman looks on the radar when the line detects a large object moving towards the bow of the ship.

Helmsman: Sir, we've picked up something heading this way.

The captain drops the newspaper and goes to the radar screen. The large object moves closer towards the ship. The captain rushes to a phone.

Throughout the ship, an alarm blares out, alerting the crew.

The men on board hear the alarm knowing something is wrong.

Captain: All hands on deck! Abandon ship! Get to the lifeboats!

The crew wastes no time and start  to make their way topside. The contact on the radar gets closer as the helmsman tries to steer the ship away from the threat. Then the bow of the cargo ship get struck, releasing metric tones of water into the ship. Few of the crew were caught in it. The rest felt the impact throwing them off balance. Some of them grab on to railings to stay balanced. Then something emerges from the starboard side and strikes the cargo ship. Some of the crew who made it to a lifeboat were thrown overboard and into the sea. The lifeboat was also thrown overboard. The ship gets attacked again by this mysterious being. Most of the cargo were thrown overboard and sunk into the ocean.

Back on the bridge, the captain and helmsman were on the floor after the impact. The helmsman was knocked unconscious after hitting his head on a desk. The captain quickly gets to his feet and reaches for the radio to call for help.