CHAPTER 20 - |JUST GET MARRIED TO ME|- PART 2

Start from the beginning

"No, I d..on't w..ant to b..e," I said while my back was still towards him.

"Please, I'm sorry," he said.

"I sai..d, go, oth..erwise I will s-shout," I said in fear, and I felt a sudden pain in my wrist.

"Shout. Try to shout," he said his hands tightened on my wrist, and I started feeling trembling.

"Now the small kitten starts giving replies back. Did you forget your past, or do I need to remind you?" he said, escalating the conversation.

He lowered his head and started looking into my eyes. His eyes looked of an evil person, very dark. His face almost touched mine, I felt disgusting I closed my eyes in fear, and started taking steps back while he kept moving. Suddenly, I felt no space to move and opened my eyes to look back. There's a wall; I can't move. I looked up in fear; he gave a mirthless laugh and massaged the back of his neck.

He said, "You are too cute to be ruined," then leaned to whisper, "But you already ruined," he said and then looked again at my face maybe to see horror I was feeling inside right now. I looked into his eyes. I tried to kick him down, but he stopped me. "Uhh, no, no, this is not happening," he said.

"You know I can do anything with you,"

"No one will come here for you because this marriage is canceled. You are just a rotten piece; who exactly would want you? As soon as the groom's family finds out, they cancelled the wedding. Now your dad is begging them to accept you," he said smirking.

I looked into his eyes in shock.

"Wh..at?" I said.

"Yes, your father is begging them to marry you. Just at least think about him," he said.

"I'll che...ck m..myself," I said, ignoring him.

"Where the hell are you going? I'm still talking," he pulled me again to the wall, pinned me, leaned forward, and whispered, "You know how tempting you look, but you can't speak a single word. What a waste of beauty. "I tried to protest,but it was useless.

"Stay like that," he ordered.

"You are just a useless child. Don't you feel wasted, or just a little bad for your family? How much they have to see and face because of you," he said, moving more forward, whispering more, then left me.

He left the room, and I sat there covering my mouth with my hands in shock and crying.

"What D-dad has to b..eg be...cause of me," I said to myself.

"You are just useless, Niharika, the first misfortunate daughter any parents have," my consciousness mocked me.

"You are just a shame for them," again my consciousness said, mocking, and I set my palms down on the table.

"Jus..t go; I'm alre...ady ha...v..ving eno..ugh." to this inner ghost.

***

"Hello, Prithvi, did you find her?" Abhi's voice echoed from the other side.

"I'm just looking around," Prithvi replied, scanning the surroundings as he drove the car.

"Me and Amar looked everywhere, the station, everything. I can't find a single trace of her," Abhi said.

"Just where the hell could she go without any help?" Prithvi yelled, his eyes darkening in anger, and then he abruptly cut the phone.

"No, miss, you can't get away from this after dragging me into this," he muttered, starting his car and speeding off, his car racing at the speed of light.