"Oh this is Minho hyung he's new here" Felix said.

"Wait ain't you jisung soon to be husband? Lee Minho?" Changbin asked, surprised.

"Yea, why are you saying it like that?" Minho asked, giving a judgy look to Changbin.

"He's an idiot, leave him" Seungmin said. "Oh yeah lix go calm jisung down before he gets detention for whatever bullshit he pulls"

"And you can't?" Felix asked, giving him a bored face.

"Bitch if I talk to him right now I'm just going to piss him off even more"

"Ok fine" Felix groaned standing up.

"Felix do you think I can come with?" Minho asked.

"Umm.. yea sure" Felix said hesitantly.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

"Do you know where jisung will be?" Minho asked Felix putting his hands into his pocket.

"I know a few places, let's start with the library" Felix responded.

"Why the library?"

"Well jisung likes reading and it's calms his mind when he's angry or overwhelmed so he sometimes goes to the library" Felix explained opening the door to the library.

"Wow I have never since a library this big" Minho stated, admiring the entrance. 

"Yeah well the headmistress tends to go all out" Felix said

"Yeah well the headmistress tends to go all out" Felix said. "Since the library is really big let's split up"

"You don't know where jisung is?"

"Well he chooses a book first then stays in that area to read it and it's always a different book trope"

"Oh. Do you know what book tropes he likes?" Minho asked as they walked.

"Well he likes dark romance, fantasy, fake dating, love at first sight, forbidden love, friends to lovers etc. He basically loves all the tropes so get whatever trope because he still going to read it" Felix explained as Minho hummed while he admired the library.

"Anyway let's split up I'll go this way" Felix pointed to the left side of the library. "And you can go this way" Felix pointed to the right side of the library. "Do you want my number so if one of us finds jisung we can call each other?"

"Yea sure" Minho said taking his phone from his back pocket and giving it to Felix.

Felix put his phone number into the phone and double checked it before giving the phone back to Minho.

"Here's my number hyung, call me if you see jisung" Felix said before leaving to look for jisung.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

"Have you found jisung yet?" Felix asked on the phone.

"No, not yet- actually..never mind I found him" Minho said as he saw jisung trying to get a book from the top shelf.

"Great, can you tell him to go to maths. It's his next class and he doesn't really like maths. But if you tell him, he might go"

"Oh maths is my next class anyway"

"Oh great thanks hyung"

"No problem Felix" Minho said. He then ended the call.

"Fuck sake, why does this have to be at the top shelf" jisung cursed under his breath.

Minho smirked, walking up to jisung and wrapping his arms around jisung waist. Minho felt jisung tense up so he slowly rubs his waist.

"It's me love don't worry"

"O-oh min" jisung turned around to face Minho.

"Want some help?"

"Yea, thanks min" jisung smiled softly. Minho towered over him, his tall frame casting a shadow over Jisung's small figure.

"No problem" Minho smiled back. Giving the book that jisung wanted.

"How did you know I would be here?" Jisung asked, bringing the book into his chest.

"Your friend...Seungmin was it? Well he said to Felix to go and calm you down and I asked to come with" Minho explained, taking a step back.

"Oh where's lix?"

"He went to class, we should go aswell"

"Alright" jisung said.

(☆▽☆)

A/n: so I accidentally uploaded chapter 9 half way unfinished.

Love u 💙
Bye 🤟