✰𝟖: 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬✰

At Hawaii, All the guests sat down for the wedding. Jojo, who is the ring barrier, holds up the pillow, with the rings on it, to Randal. He smiles and takes the rings. He and Rachel and a couple of guests heard plane engine and saw a plane named the Tornado, flying in the sky with a banner attached to it that reads, "RACHEL & RANDAL 4Eva." Rachel chuckled as the crowd clapped.

"Did you.." Rachel says before Randal kisses her hand.

Back in Siberia, Sonic and Stormi continued to snowboard down the mountain, trying to escape from the avalanche behind them. Sonic who was still holding a unconscious Tails, took out his phone and immediately called Tom.

At the wedding, the Priest begins to speak. "These rings...signify the..." He was cut off by a phone ringing from the crowd. Tom takes out is phone and noticed that it was Sonic who was calling him. He turned off the phone quickly. "Ha, sorry. Thought it was on silent." He said nervously.

Rachel glares at him and turns back to Randal. The priest clears his throat and spoke again. "These rings..." He was cut off again from Tom's phone which was ringing again. The crowd groaned and was getting annoyed by him. "Oh, really..." A woman says.

Rachel, turned to Tom. "So help me, Thomas!" She yelled angrily. "Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. It's just..." Tom stammered as he turned on his phone and noticed a message from Sonic saying, "EMERGENCY!! CALL ME BACK NOW!!"

He sighed and excused himself from the wedding. "Okay, sorry, sorry. Excuse me, this is an emergency. Sorry." Tom walks away from the wedding and picks up the phone.

"WHAT?! This better be important. I just..
Are you skiing?" He asked.

"Snowboarding, actually. But I need your help now. Life or death situation this very second. I need you to use the Ring I gave you to save me and Stormi! Like right now!" Sonic said.

"Okay, slow down, slow down. I don't even know where you two are." Tom said.

"You just gotta picture where you want the Ring to go. So picture this." Stormi explained before taking Sonic's phone and showing the avalanche behind her and Sonic to Tom through the screen.

"Oh, my God. Okay, okay. Hang on." Tom says.
He gets out the Ring and throws it, only for the Ring to land to the ground and do nothing at all. "What?" He questioned. "Did you throw it?" Sonic asked. Tom runs towards the Ring picks it up and reads it, discovering that it is Rachel's wedding ring. "Oh, God."

Tom's tone made Sonic and Stormi panic. "What? What? Tell me wh-what "Oh, God." Sonic says. "What's going on?! Did it work?!" Stormi exclaimed.

"I think I mixed up the rings when I was teasing Jojo." Tom said, which made the siblings more nervous.  "What? Where is it then? Where is it?!" Sonic yells.

Tom looks to see that Randall is about to put the Portal Ring on Rachel's finger. He dreads. "You guys don't want to know."

"Oh, but we do, Tom. We very much want to know, before we become two hedgehog-flavored snow cones!!" Stormi shouts.

"Hang tight, guys. I got this." Tom says.

"With this ring, Rachel..." Randal says as Tom walks up to Rachel and Randall. "Hey! Hi. Uh..." Tom spoke nervously. Randal was concerned. "Everything okay, bud?"

"Not really." Tom answered. "What are you doing?" Maddie asked.

"This is gonna sound crazy, but I need to see that ring for just one second, one second." Tom says.