✰𝟐:𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞✰

Sonic and Stormi could be seen racing across a large bridge. They sped pass Wade who was in a police car holding a speed watch next to the "Welcome to Green Hills" sign. "Morning, Wade!" The siblings greeted him. "Morning, Sonic! Morning, Stormi!" Wade greeted back. The siblings raced up a mountain and stops at a small rocky ledge overlooking Green Hills.

"Good morning, Green Hills!" Stormi and Sonic yelled.
They both raced down the mountain and runs toward the Wachowski house and races up the roof and stops. Sonic looks through the window he gives Stormi a thumbs up telling her the coast was clear. He slowly enters the room, back-flipping in the process.

Stormi jumps down. Sonic catches her.The impact almost tips a bowling pin off a table, but Sonic grabs it before it hits the ground. Sonic places Stormi on her bed then slowly places the bowling pin on the floor, not making any noise. Sonic starts to slowly tip-toed to his bed,Each step he took makes an inconvenient squeaky floorboard sound, making him stop. Sonic groans.

"Come on!" He looks down at his shoes and grabs a couple of dirty banknotes. "Uh oh. Uhh..." He frantically looks around, eyeing his cupboard with a "keep out" sticker on it. He opens it up and puts the banknotes in it. He then gets out his bag of Rings and closes it up. He gets out the world map and opens it up, only for a feather to slide out. Sonic gasps as the feather gently floats to the floor and picks it up, remembering the feather belonging to Longclaw.

Sonic starts to remember Longclaw. "I miss you, Longclaw. I'm trying to make you proud." He said to himself. He puts the feather back on the map and closes it up and puts it back in the pouch. He places the pouch back on the desk then turns to Stormi who was sleeping. Sonic smiles he places her blanket over the sleeping hedgehog and walks over to his bed. "And now for a little shut eye."Just as he was just asleep, Ozzie comes up to him and licks his face, waking Sonic back up. "Ugh! Blegh! Ozzie, morning breath!" He groaned.

Sonic covers himself in his bed covers, just as Maddie comes in with a hamper of laundry.
"Sonic! You're still in bed? You're supposed to meet Tom, remember?" Maddie asked. Ozzie yanks the covers off an exhausted Sonic, as he flops face first to the floor.

"All right! All right, I'm up. I'm up..." Sonic groans. Maddie turned to Stormi who was still sleeping in her bed. "I see Stormi is still sleeping." Sonic gets up and rubs his head. "Well she is a heavy sleeper."

"Well hurry up, Tom's waiting for you." Maddie said before walking downstairs.

Sonic and Tom are in a rowboat in the middle of a lake, fishing. "Ahh, what a day. Thanks for coming out, bud. You know, I feel like you and me, we haven't had much time together lately." Tom said. Sonic doesn't respond."How's it going over there? Did you get any bites?"

On the other side of the boat, Sonic snores with a bit of drool coming out of his mouth. Tom softly shakes the boat making Sonic fall into the water, waking him up. "Ahh! I can't swim! If I die, don't look in my closet! And tell Stormi she's the best sister ever!!" He yelled. Tom goes to Sonic and starts to pull him out. "Hey, hey. You're good! You're alright, come on!"

"It's freezing." Sonic shivers. Tom takes out a blanket and wraps it around the hedgehog.

"Alright, OK, take it easy. Alright, you good? OK. But, now that you've had a nap and a bath--"

Flashback to last night~

Tom walks into Sonic and Stormi's room. "I went up to you and Stormi's room last night to bring you some new comics and um..." He finds a statue that looks to be Sonic reading a newspaper upside down. Tom comes closer, but his foot touches a rope in front of him, making the Sonic statue wave his hand up and down while a radio recording plays in the background in Sonic's voice.