Chapter 4

Shadowsight stirred in his nest waking up the wolves the were sleeping near him "Shadowsight go to sleep it's the middle of moon high!" Athenasbark chripped from her nest "Sorry" Shadowsight replied and headed into the camp clearing "I almost have two days" He mumbled to himself as he headed towards Lunamoon who was guarded the camp for that night "I can take over" He spoke as Lunamoon turned her head around to see Shadowsight "Are you sure?" Her voice was soft and quiet "I'm sure" Lunamoon shrugged and stood up heading for the warriors den "Thanks." She spoke just enough for him to hear.

He sat down at the entrance and wrapped his tail around his paws "I wonder if those foxes are joking" he thought to himself "Probably not I mean who would joke about death?" He sighed and blinked his eyes a few times "Why did I do this. I'm so drained from hunting" He stood up and stretched his legs and sat back down.

The sun slowly rose behind the mountains as Shadowsight blinked to stay awake until he saw the sun "Finally." He stood up and shook than stretched before heading over to the fresh kill pile to grab something to munch on. Timberpine emerged from the medicine den with Mosspaw close behind her "Now we are going to look for juniper be-" Shadowsight walked to high tree leaving Timberpine and Mosspaw's conversation alone.

Rainstar walked out of his den and opened his jaws in a jaw "Rainstar I need to talk to you." Shadowsight mumbled nervously "Sure come in" Rainstar gestured with his head to his den as he walked inside but a voice rang in Shadowsight's ear "Don't you dare tell him. If you do I'll have you dead in seconds." Shadowsight shivered "Never mind sorry for wasting your time" He walked out of the leader den and back out into the clearing. The sun filtered through the trees leaving spots of sun in the clearing and on some of the dens. "I might as well go meet with them." Shadowsight sighed and walked to the entrance of the camp.