"Eh..? What do you mean, Liko?"

Liko looks down with a sad expression, "It's just that... i want to help you fight the explorers but all I would do is get in your way because me and Sprigatito are not strong at all to help you.... and that made you fight those explorer groups alone.."

Ash looked at Liko's sad expression, the face that Liko's making right now made him feel sad because it kind of reminded him of May who failed to win at the contest against Drew.

Ash left hand slowly made its way to Liko's right side of her head and slowly stroked her hair, surprising Liko, sprigatito, and almost all of Ash's pokemon that was present.

"A-Ash?!" Liko's face became red, wasn't expecting Ash to do that at all.

"Sorry, but I feel like this is what i should do to cheer you up." Ash replied while stroking Liko's hair, "Liko, it's okay for now that you cannot help me at all. I mean, you just started your journey and it will take time until you can help me out so cheer up okay? I know when you get stronger, I'll be counting on you."

Liko's eyes widened in surprise, 'H-He's counting on me...?!' Liko slowly accepted all of Ash's words and slowly, her known smile of joy appeared on her face.

"T-Thank...you Ash... for trusting me at all."

Ash nodded, "If you would like, maybe one time we could train together. What do you think?"

Liko instantly accepted with a bright smile, "That would be helpful Ash!"

Liko's bright smile made something inside Ash triggered, he had never seen a cute smile like Liko just did back when he traveled from Kanto to Alola. And unknown to Ash himself, he has a little blush shown on his face as well.

Their moment was interrupted by a woman's voice.

"Ah! Got a good sleep last night?" the voice came from a woman with brown hair with orange hair ends on both sides.

Liko replied while still trying to compose herself, "Y-Yeah, thanks for the bed and my uniform."

"Aw, don't mention it! No problem at all."

Ash noticed the pen and the rotom tablet, "Ummm Orio, what are you doing right now?"

Orio replied while writing on the rotom phone, "I'm checking the ship if it got any damage or if something's missing because of the storm last night."

The door behind Liko opened, "Oh, you already woke up?"

Both kids saw Murdock coming out from the kitchen, "Breakfast is ready."

"You two go eat! Murdock is our top chef here!"

The door on the upper floor also opened and shows Mollie coming out of the room with Fuecoco, "It smells good from inside here as well. And I bet it's my favorite soup."

"You guess it!"

Ash also smells the food, "It smells great!"

Friede poked out of the door, "Guess everyone's already up! Oh yeah, Ash, Liko, i promised to explain everything to both of you last night, didn't i?"

Ash and Liko remembered Friede wanted to explain about Friede and his group.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about it since i got sleepy last night!"

"I'll explain to you after we eat!"

After everyone finished their food...

"That hits the stuff!" Ash put his empty bowl on the table.

"Pika....."

"Bunlicious!"

Pikachu and scorbunny also got their stomach full as well. Greninja and Charizard crossed their arms while sitting on the ground, showing their satisfaction for the food.