Mario and Meggy's Delicious Pizza

Meggy practices shooting her targets with her splatfest gun. One shot however, ricochets onto her head sending her to the ground with a powerful thud. She starts picking herself up to which Four comes up. "Meggy can we talk?" Meggy tries to perk her ears up but all she can hear is a blurred out voice while a constant ringing sound echoes in her ears.

"CAN BEES SQUAWK!? I DON'T THINK SO!"

Four looks over at her in confusion. "No. Can we talk?"

"TWENTY STOCKS!?"

"NO! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

"YOU NEED TO WALK TO THE ZOO!? WELL WHO'S STOPPING YOU!?"

"I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!"

"OH. WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT!"

"Three dropped in to see me today."

"THAT'S QUITE NEIGHBORLY OF HIM!"

"Yes except that he crashed through my window after you launched him into the air!"

Meggy calmed her self and bowed he head in a guilty manner."Oh yeah...I wasn't feeling quite like myself this morning."

Four got a good look at Meggy. Her hair was much messier, her clothes looked dirty, and her eye bags were a much darker shade. Four started to take some initiative. "Because you're working to hard and you need help." Meggy looked disgusted. "Kelp!? I don't need kelp! I don't eve like seaweed." Four got much closer to her face yelling "HELP! YOU NEED HELP!

Meggy looked furious. "No! I'm going to prove to you- to everyone that I can do this on my own!" She bumped into a piece of equipment and stumbled off. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go help Mario." Four sighed. Meggy needed help. She still won't take it. He tried to dismiss it once again but his polite instincts got the better of him. "Just leave her alone. She'll ask for help when she needs it."

At Peppino's Pizzeria...

Peppino was packing up his deliveries. "Are you sure you can run my restaurant and make the pizza this afternoon?" Mario wasn't exactly the most trustful person in the world. Mario makes a salute with a confident look "Mario's got this! Plus Mario got his trusty assistant, Meggy to help."

Meggy keeps shaking her head. "Please make the dizziness go away..." she thought. Mario looked over at her with a concerned look. "Meggy are you okie dokey?" Meggy still had terrible hearing as she yelled "WHAT!? OH NO!" She then readjusted to try and show her usual cheerful self. "Don't worry Mario I'm fine. I'll make those pizza's in a blink of an eye!" she said with a reassuring look.

Peppino took his boxes outside and said "Well alright. See you later." He waved goodbye while Mario waved back. "Byeeee!" As soon as Peppino left Mario immediately started running around cheering. Meggy still was shaking her head. "Just...let...me.." Mario interrupted her thoughts when he said "Come on Meggy! Let's make a-pizza!" 

They headed to the kitchen and Mario looked at an instruction book. "Hmmm..." Mario was obviously just making it look like he knew what he was doing but of course he couldn't read. He threw the book in the trash. "Dumb book!" Without a book he tried to recall what was in pizza. "Oh! Mario knows! We need cheese and pepperoni! Mario will get the cheese. Meggy can you get pepperoni?" Meggy was resting her head on the counter. "Uh what was that Mario?" Mario spoke again but what she heard was ".....mac...aroni..." Meggy gave a thumbs up and grabbed a box of macaroni and put it on a rolled out piece of crust they found. "Now what?"

"p...ot...ato.." Mario had actually said tomato sauce. Meggy peeled some potatos and put them on the pizza. Next Meggy had misunderstood sausage for "..o..ran...ge.." She took some slices and put them on. Nobody was prepared for Mario's last request that Meggy had interpreted wrong. Must have been something crazy that Mario made up cause Meggy heard "w...o...r...ms..." Doing what she was told she went outside, dug up some worms, and....put them on the pizza. Mario, who was messing with the oven replied "That's going to be yummy!" Meggy looked at the pizza disgusted. "If you say so..."

Mario served his pizza that came out looking mouthwatering. Custormers lined up, eager to take a slice. They all grabbed one, unknown to what was about to happen. Meggy just went along. "Yeah! Fresh pizza! Get it while it's hot!"

Four arrived at the hospital with Boopkins and Bob. "We came as soon as we heard." Luigi, who apparently was the doctor said "Oh thank you SMG4! We need all the help we can get." He revealed a room with sick patients everywhere, throwing up and laying in bed with stomachaches. "What happened?"

"It was a mishap with the pizza."

Mario who was in one of the beds tried to muster up the courage to say "Mario....don't...know...what...went...wrong..." That was all he could say till he reached over for a bucket and lurched into it. Four scowled. Meggy...

"THIS IS GOOD!" They all turned to see Bon happily munching on a leftover slice. "Bob!" Boopkins tried to stop him. "WHAT?"