Prologue Part 2

Raven's POV

Raven: [Mentally] What have I done?

It's all I could think about, because of me I lost my nephew no not my nephew, my...son, all I ever did was treat him like a dog. Dear oum if he dies because of me it's all my fault...no it's not my fault, it's me and the family's fault. We did this to him, even we took his FUCKING eye, what am I, a fucking monster? Please be ok Y/N, I'll make things right I promise, I'll be the best mother you ever had.

With all my thoughts, I didn't listen to what my brother said.

Qrow: Raven, are you listening?

Raven: Sorry Qrow I... I just can't stop thinking about what we did, it's all I-. [Interrupted]

Qrow: Raven don't worry we're going to make this right, we'll fix this. I promise.

Raven: OK, I trust you. [Mentally] I just hope he can forgive us, please Y/N come back to us, to me. Please my spartan, please come back.

3RD POV

Raven and Qrow had been searching left and right, up, and down they were going to give up until they saw some ripped clothing Raven looked closely at the clothing and grabbed it to see what it was, but when she saw it closely she couldn't believe it, she fell to the ground tearing the ripped clothing close as hard as she can. Qrow saw what was going on and went to Raven to find out what was going on.

Qrow: Raven, are you ok, what happened? [Looks at the ripped fabric] What's that?

Raven: [Crying] IT'S HIS, IT'S HIS JACKET QROW, HE COULD BE DEAD! WE DID THIS! WE ALL DID THIS TO HIM, WE KILLED HIM, WE TORTURED HIM, WE BEAT HIM, WE TOOK HIS FUCKING EYE!!! 

Qrow opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, he knew that she was right all they had ever done to Y/N was make him into a slave. Qrow was outraged by what he's done and punched a tree and thought to himself.

Qrow: [Mentally] Damn it look what I've done, all he wanted was to be part of the family and no one gave that to him not even ME, I'm the worst uncle to him DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!

Qrow was so mad at himself that he punched a tree with all his strength, once he calms down he saw some footprints on the ground leading to a torn jacket that when he knew it belonged to and ran to it, while Raven saw Qrow run and followed him.

Raven: Qrow, where are you going, did you find him? [Sees Qrow stop]

Qrow: [Low voice] He's gone.

Raven: What did you say?

Qrow: [Shouting] I SAID HE'S GONE OK, I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S DEAD I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S ALIVE BUT HE'S GONE LOOK!!! [Shows jacket to Raven]

Raven: No, he can't be dead I know it I just know it. [Starts crying] Please don't let it be true please don't tell me he's dead, please.

Qrow: I'm sorry for shouting Raven, you're right he could be alive. Let's go back and tell the others the bad news, ok?

Raven doesn't say anything but walks back to make a portal to go back to the others. Raven goes in first and once she does, Qrow goes next but stops and looks at the tree that had blood where Y/N's jacket was and thinks to himself.

Qrow: [Mentally] I'm sorry kid, I am. I just wished I knew what I was doing before it was too late.

With all that said and done, Qrow enters into the portal to go back home, once he gets home he looks at everyone waiting to see if they found Y/N, he looks down in sadness not wanting to say anything but that's when Tai asks the question.