♔ 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐛𝐫𝐨-𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐞 𝐆 ♔

<𝓨/𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥>

"Dad do you even know this lady?" I asked my dad.My dad was taking me to meet his new girl or whatever and he literally started talkin to her for only a week like give it time.

"I do why else would I be takin u to meet her and her son" "SON!? U AIN'T TELL ME SHE HAD A SON!!" I screamed until my dad covered my mouth. "Shhhh be quiet we outside her door and u over here yellin." He said still covering my mouth.

I rolled my eyes and pushed my dad hand off my mouth and crossed my arms mad. "Fix ya attitude I hear her coming." I put on a fake smile.The door swung open to a tall light/brown skin women.

"Heyyy guys come in." we walked inside her house and when I tell u it was pretty it was pretty like my dad did his big one or what not. "Hi honey I'm Marissa." Marissa said puttin her hand out for me to shake.

"Hi I'm y/n" I shook her hand back. "My son and some of his friends are in his room if you would like to go upstairs and say hi yk to get to meet him." she said smiling. I looked at my dad with an annoyed look and he gave me a death stare back which I knew to take my ass upstairs.

"His room is on the left." Marissa told me while walking upstairs. I Opened the door to smell weed and fuck!n budussy. "Who u" Some random boy asked me. "N!gga who u" I said back."You the one that walkin up in here." The random boy said

<𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥>

"Nah wrd 2 I'm beat ya ass why u drop the blunt." I said pressin bloodie. "N!gga it's not dat serious sit ya goofy ass down." Bloodie said laughin then everybody else started laughin. "Yo u lucky u mh I woulda really broke ya face up." I said ploppin back on my bed.All of a sudden a random brown skin girl came into my room.

"Who u" dudey asked the girl "Nigga who u" She said "You the one that walkin up in here." dudey said "One of ya mamas told me to come in here." She walked over to my beanbag chair and plopped herself in it. "You gonna come into my room n not acknowledge us" I told her

"I don't even wanna be here so keep it pushin." She said "Yo who is she talkin too" Ddot said lookin around. "Yo chill don't mind ha but like u can get out tho cuz idk what u thought it was but it ain't it" I said puttin my headset halfway on.

"I would but once I started Layin in her I got tew comfy" "what even is ya name?" Boogz asked her "y/n urs?" She said. "I'm Boogz,that's Roscoe,bloodie,dudey n Ddot" He said point at all of us.

She started laughin."Wus funny" I said lookin at her dumb. "Them ghetto ass names wtf is a dudey" She started dyin even more. "Nah she wylin" dudey said.

<𝓨/𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥>

Couple minutes later I got to know the boys more and started realized we have a lot in common. All of a sudden my phone started ringin. "Who dat" Ddot "My n!gga" I said "Woww so u just gonna cheat on me like dat I see how it is." "N!gga shut ya crybaby havin ass up,u to young for me Anyway.

I answered the phone and this n!gga otp lookin at me mad. "Wyd" "what I'm doin...WHAT IS U DOIN!" My bf said "Jahron Ima need u to pipe it down cuz u at a 10 n I need u at a 1 cuz yk I don't play dat." "Nah cuz why u hangin with a bunch of n!ggas." "First of all my dad meetin his new girl or what not and she got sons and her son got friends.

"That don't mean u gotta hang around them" jahron said. "Jahron stfu u doin 2 much I ain't gonna date none of these n!ggas like u pissin me off now." I said gettin irritated. (Have y'all ever got bad cuz someone else was mad and it made u mad)

"Bru wtm u better not be playin wit me." "Ion gaf about your mama, on my soullll" I hanged up to phone and went back to what I was doin. "Y/n standin on big bizzness" Ddot said laughin.

——————————————————————————

♔ 𝐻𝐸𝒴𝒴 𝒢𝒰𝒴𝒮𝒮 ♔

♔ 𝒯𝐻𝒜𝒩𝒦 𝒴𝒜𝐿𝐿 𝐹𝒪𝑅 𝟤𝟫𝓀 𝑅𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒮 𝐵𝒰𝒯 𝐵𝒴 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒯𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝒮𝒪𝑀𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒴𝒜𝐿𝐿 𝒮𝐸𝐸 𝒯𝐻𝐼𝒮 𝐼𝒯𝒮 𝐹𝐼𝒩𝒩𝒜 𝐵𝐸 𝟥𝟢𝓀‼️ ♔

♔ 𝐼𝒻 𝓎'𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒹𝑜 😊👍🏾 ♔