"what's happening?" Zale asked.

"you hear that?" JJ asked.

Belle's eyes widened once she saw the train start to move, "oh shit. train's moving."

"shit, shit."

the four quickly got off the train, JJ and Belle made their way to his bike while Sarah, Zale and Kiara approached Topper who had the biggest look of worry on his face.

"hey, Sarah."

"do you have jumper cables?" Sarah ignored the Kook who was very much panicking.

"here i am in illegal activities."

"not that illegal."

"i'm not even close to being okay with this."

"okay."

Belle just chuckled taking the cables from Sarah standing behind JJ unzipping his bag putting the cables in, JJ removed his bag handing it to her as she slipped it on, "hey, i just wanna make sure everyone here is okay with ending up in federal prison." Topper faced the Pogues.

"uh, if it gets to that, yeah, i'll do it for Pope." JJ walked towards his bike, Belle followed jumping over the bike wrapping her arms around his waist pointing to the way.

"JJ! take care of her!" Zale called out.

"always do!" JJ yelled starting the bike driving off followed by the truck.

__

JJ parked behind a tree as the couple quickly got off the bike taking out the cables from his bag, Belle set it on the handles of his bike following him as he ran off, JJ tripped over his feet making her burst out laughing he quickly got up turning his head to her. Belle hid her smile keeping her eyes on the blonde.

"sorry. it was kinda funny. are you okay?" she cleared her throat catching up to him.

"yeah, i'm fine. but i'm laughing at you when you fall."

"understandable."

"all right? oh God, you can hear it coming. let's fry this sucker." JJ kneeled down connecting the cables to the trains light.

"okay, now, all you have to do.. is change the current." he jumped over to Belle, "let's go."

"please, don't get electrocuted." she says staring at the light.

"yeah, no promises with that. three, two, one."

Belle and JJ patiently watched the light waiting for it to change but it kept blinking green hearing the train come closer.

"okay. that's what he would do. thats literally what my- so then it'd change red- oh my God. think, think, think. okay, what if i blockaded the track? that's what i could do. maybe put a tree?" JJ panicked while Belle approached the cables seeing them both on the same side of the track.

"baby, the train touches both sides of the track," she picked up a cable walking to the other side placing it, "and a tree? how were you gonna do that?"