part six

After a few hours of waiting Dimitri woke up around midnight. I choked a cry and smiled. He tried sitting up and struggled a bit. I helped him, and started begging for forgiveness, that’s a good way to put it.

“I'm so sorry, I shouldn’t have stood there.” I said frantically, he didn’t answer so I took that as a sign that I wasn’t in a good position at the moment.

“Dimitri, I said I’m sorry. Can you answer me?” I said. He looked at me and he gave me what I thought was a sneer. I continued to say sorry. I guess he couldn’t take it anymore so he snapped at me.

“Dammit shut up!” Dimitri yelled at me. I pursed my lips and stepped back.

“Alright.” I said in a monotone. I stood up, I spun on the back of my heel and turned to walk away. I felt as Dimitri’s stare watch me leave.

I walked outside and looked up at the sky. The full moon was out and it made me feel hot all over. The full moon made us wolves edgy and we tend to go up a few degrees. I shifted and ran, as I ran Dimitri’s yelling voice filled my thoughts.

I felt as tears filled my eyes, and it stung like hell from the cold wind blowing against it. I don’t know how long I ran but I stopped as soon as I saw an old church building. I shifted back and walked inside. It had seats, but they were practically destroyed accept a few.

I found a bench and laid on it. I closed my eyes and I found myself thinking about Dimitri again. I felt the warm tears fall down my cheeks and I quickly sat up and grabbed the bench I laid on and threw it across the church. It hit against the wall with a cracking sound and it broke in half.

“You’re so stupid!” I screamed at no one. I quickly found another bench and threw it again. The anger just built up every time I did it. Eventually I screamed and fell to my knees in nothing but tears and anger.

“I thought I heard someone in here.” A voice said. I looked up and saw a man. He was no wolf, I smelt the human in him. I stood up and looked at him.

“It’s alright I’m not going to hurt you.” He said, liar. I heard in his voice that he was lying.

“I’m sorry but I don’t believe that and I’m leaving.” I said, and I began walking past him. He grabbed my arm and I almost growled at him. I didn’t want to when I saw a gun in the side of his jean. Either he had it for protection or he was hunting for something.

“Maybe I can drive you back.” He said then a smile hitting his lips. “Or we can go back to my place.”

Ugh why was every freaking male on this planet so horny?

“No I’m fine I can walk.”

“But the city’s miles from here, walking in the cold would kill you.” He said, making me want to rip his throat out. He was going to persuade me and then have his way. No way in hell.

“Sorry but I rather die, than go with you. You know mom always said never to talk to strangers.” I said with a smile and he gave it back a gentle smile, and then spun me around grabbing both of my hands to keep me from moving.

“Did you forget I have legs mister.” I said and I pushed of the ground as hard as I could and kicked him.  I did a back flip kicking him in the jaw.  I landed and fell. Crap.  He regained his footing and came at me.  I didn’t move quickly enough stupid moon cycle, was making me weak.

He grabbed me again and this time pinned my legs down.” Well pretty you can’t get away now.” He said.  He was right I couldn’t move.

“Well what are you going to do to me?” I asked. I tried to figure a way out, as he explained.

“Well first I’m going to have a little fun, then I’m going to….well hate to break it to you, but I’m going to kill you.” I looked at him in shock, he had a smug face. How did he found out?

“How did….?” I couldn’t finish my sentence.

“Well, it was obvious, but you’re just too cute to kill right away.” He said,” So instead of killing you right away I’m going to do what I like.” He leaned his head towards my neck and I felt as he kissed me. Iscreamed. 

“Get your filthy lips off me!” I screamed. He chuckled. He looked at me and I growled at him.

“That just makes you more enjoyable.” He said, and the thought of shifting went through my mind.

“Oh don’t try if you do I’ll kill you.” He said as he grabbed my hands with one hand and the other went to the gun in his pants. He pulled it out and held it to my head. I gasped and I grinded my teeth together. I was going to die today, and I knew it.

Just today Dimitri was shot with a silver bullet. At least it was only in his arm, it wouldn’t have killed him unless it was somewhere in his chest or any vital organ. Either way it was because of me. I doubt he would want to risk his life again. 

I heard as he took the safety lock off the gun. I felt as my fangs grew, and I just grinded them; to keep myself from biting him. I knew if I tried he would shoot and I would be done for. Silver bullets didn’t kill instantly; they give you so much pain until it does kill you. We believe that the pain that it gives you is enough to kill anyone.

I felt as he took the hand that held the gun slide down my arms to my hip bone. I gasped and growled again.

“Please don’t do this just kill me.” I said. He didn’t look up at me, just answered.

“No, too easy, no fun.”

I felt tears run down my cheeks. Dimitri flooded my thoughts and I knew remembering him was the only thing that would make me see him again. Just thinking of him, was all I had left.

My mind went blank I couldn’t feel or think of anything. I just knew that I was crying. I heard my cries, and that was it, there was only silence after.  I saw as his hand was just about to lift my sweatshirt. I closed my eyes.

“Seera!”