Chapter 5: Earth-23 Zootopia🌎

Start from the beginning

The Waverider outside the border of Zootopia in a clearing no one could see them. Once again, their outfits didn't change again.

"Okay, best if we try not to let ourselves be seen. If humans don't exist here, we might end up causing a panic." Ladybug said.

"Yes! We finally get to be Ninjas again! Wahooo!" Jay said in joy.

"Then let's go! Since we have a Zootopia on our world, we know how to go in undetected." Cat Noir said.

As soon as they left the Waverider, Darryl turns arounds and is shocked by Charlie and Itchy's new appearances.

"Whoa! Charlie... Itchy... you guys changed!" Darryl said shocked.

Everyone turns around and were shocked by Charlie and Itchy's new appearances. Instead of being on four legs, they were now on two legs.

"Whoa! Charlie! We're... we're..."Itchy stutters.

"On two legs now... yeah and I love it!" Charlie said as he wobbles a bit.

"Fascinating... it appears this world changes an animal's biologic and physical appearances to adapt to this reality." Libby said checking the two out.

Soon the team went into the great city. As they did, they saw how truly amazing this city was for all types of animals.

"Wow... still amazes me how great this city is." Cole said as he watched some hippos, lions, tigers, bears, wolves, and rhinos walk around.

"Ugh, with all of these animal smells, I can't smell any of our friends' scents." Logan groaned.

"Then it's a good thing I built my Multiversal frequency scanner to track down our friends." A.T.O.M. said holding the scanner out.

"Then let's get to work." Lloyd said as they sprung into action.

Suddenly, they heard an explosion from what looked like an antique store getting robbed. The heroes then saw a colossal grizzly bear run out holding a briefcase. Behind him in the distance, there were two other animals fast approaching our vicinity. One of them was a hyena with light brown fur with dark spots, a white collared t-shirt, and green jeans. The other mammal, being much larger in stature, was a tiger with orange fur, brown eyes, cream muzzle, and a blue collared shirt.

"C'mon Fred!  Get up! We're running late." the hyena frantically called out, who was also carrying his own briefcase.

The bear quickly grabbed his large briefcase and began to scuttle. "Argh, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

"Well looks like we—" Sonic started to run but...

"No wait!" Ladybug said as she pulled him back.

"Now what?" Sonic asked.

"We can't get involved! No one can see us!" Ladybug said. "Besides, the police got this."

They then look down again to see the Judy Hopps of this Earth arrest the grizzly bear thief, but the tiger and hyena were getting away.

"Come on, it will be quick!" Sonic said as he dashed off with Cat Noir, Draal, Cole, and DK behind him.

"No-GUYS! Ugh!" Ladybug groaned.

"Best we watch them pull off this hero stunt." Logan grumbled as they followed the five heroes.

"This is Officer Hopps, we got a 10-31. I am in pursuit!" she announced on the radio.