Tyler and I stopped kissing each other, feeling Tyler's hands on the hem of my shirt. Tyler pulled out my shirt from my body, letting it fall onto the ground.

∞∙∞∙∞∙∞

My head was lying down on his bare chest right next to his heart allowing me to feel his heartbeat under my ear. A couple of seconds ago I moved my sweaty hair away from my back putting it into a messy bun. Of course, Tyler took this as an opportunity to trace invisible shapes on my skin using his right index finger.

"Sammy, are you hungry? I can order food from the DoorDash app." Tyler asked me, leaving a kiss on the corner of my forehead.

"Archer yes I am hungry wait no that is not the right word. Actually, I am starving." I replied to his question, smiling brightly as his lips left the corner of my forehead.

"Me too Sammy. What are you craving to eat tonight Princess Rooney?" Tyler asked me, placing an arm around my waist and reaching for his phone from the nightstand.

"Lately I have been craving to eat Chick-fil-A- so I would love to get something from there." I replied to his question, melting even further into his warm embrace. "Hey, can we order two dozen from Krispy Kreme? One dozen for us and the second dozen for Chloe and Nick to have when they arrive from their date night."

"Then we order food from Chick-fil-A, should I order your usual order or do you want to order something else?" Tyler asked me, softly placing his chin on top of my head. "Of course, anything that the princess desires she will get."

"My usual order is perfect Archer. Don't forget to get something for yourself." I told him, feeling my eyes getting heavy. "Thank you, Archer, you're the best."

"Okay got it, Sammy. Of course, I will order food for myself, no need to worry your beautiful head about that." Tyler said reassurance, making all of my worries disappear. You're welcome, I know that I am the best but thank you for telling me."

"When it comes to you I will always worry no matter what I just can't help it." I told him, closing my eyes, still feeling his heart beating under my ear like it was a lullaby. "You have such a big ego I hope you know that."

As those words left my mouth reaching into Tyler's ear he let out a laugh, feeling a soft fabric being placed over the upper part of my body followed by Tyler wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I love that you worry about my well-being. I will never judge you for it. I truly appreciate it, Sammy. You're one of the people in my life that I worry and care about. I don't see that changing any time soon." Tyler spoke starting to play with my hand using his free hand after I am guessing that he had placed his phone down on the mattress. "I know that I do have a big ego. People have told me multiple times."

"Hearing saying that to me feels good to hear Archer. I do care about you more than you know." I confessed, liking the feeling of him playing with my hair. After Tyler and I are done sleeping with each other, the two of us stay lying down in his bed enjoying each other's embrace. This is our special form of aftercare. "Even if you have a big ego like yours, you are still a good person Archer."

"Well, that's good to hear Sammy." Tyler told me, giving me another kiss on the top of my head. "Thank you, it means a lot coming from you. Now, Rooney, you can fall asleep. I promise that I will wake up when our food arrives."

∞∙∞∙∞∙∞

"Hey Sammy, I am so sorry to wake up from your nap but our food has arrived." I heard Tyler whispering into my ear, feeling Tyler rubbing my lower back in circles. My eyes opened at his own accord as soon as the sound of his voice made its way into my ear.

"What time is it Archer?" I asked him, lifting my head from his chest, and then I stared deeply into the gorgeous pairs that I have come across in the whole wide world. Tyler picked up his phone from the mattress and his phone's screen lit up. I saw Tyler's eyes reading the time.

"Sammy, the time is six thirty-five pm." Tyler responded to my question as he stared back into my blue eyes.

"Okay thank you, Archer." I thanked him, kissed him on his cheek, pulled my body away from his familiar embrace then stood up from the mattress covering my body using the same soft fabric.

Like I was a magnet Tyler lifted his entire body from the mattress. As soon as his feet touched the dark wooden floor I saw Tyler picking up his boxes from our joined pile of clothes and then he put on his boxers leaving the rest of his body bare.

My eyes were glued to the beautiful sight in front of him as Tyler walked into his closet. It wasn't long before Tyler walked out from his closet and started making his way towards me holding two clothing items, a pair of cotton shorts and a dark blue t-shirt.

"Here Miss Rooney, you can wear one of my t-shirts." Tyler told me, giving me his t-shirt, and standing in front of me.

"Thank you." I thanked him, leaving the softness of his mattress. I let go of the soft fabric that was covering my body and dropped onto the ground joining the pile of clothes. Tyler's eyes widened when they landed on my bare body then he quickly looked away. "Archer, there is no need to look away, you have seen me like this many times before, don't get shy now."

I picked up my underwear from the floor then I put it on followed by Tyler's t-shirt. I don't have plans to give it back. "Come on lover boy, we don't want our food to get cold."

Tyler nodded, taking hold of my hand as we walked out of his bedroom and entered the hallway. "I was trying to give you some privately."

My eyes softened at Tyler's response, intertwining our fingers together, while we walked downstairs. "Don't worry, I know you were for that I am thankful."

"You're welcome, Sammy. Now you wait here, I will go and get our food." Tyler told me as soon as we reached the end of the stairs then he let go of my hand. "Please do me the favor of closing those beautiful blue eyes of yours."

"And why would I need to close my eyes, Mister Archer?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow at him, and making my way into the kitchen.

"I will not be telling the reason why I want you to close your eyes, you will find out soon. Please Sammy just close them." Tyler told me not answering my question walking backward towards the front door and keeping his eyes on me.

"Okay fine Archer you win this better be good." I told him finally my eyes just like he wanted.

"I will let you be the judge of that Sammy."Tyler told me as I heard the sound of the front door opening. As the seconds passed by I heard the footsteps of Tyler walking back and forth from the front door to the kitchen multiple times until the sound of the front door being closed reached my ears.

"Okay, Sammy, you can open your beautiful eyes now." I heard his voice getting closer to me along with footsteps.

I didn't waste any time opening my eyes and instantly they landed on Tyler. He stood closely in front of me holding a bouquet of orchids and smiling brightly patiently waiting for my reaction to his surprise. Orchids have been my favorite flower for as long I can remember and Archer didn't forget.

"Archer, thank you. You didn't forget that Orchids are my favorite flower." I thanked him, smiling brightly and walking towards him. Once I was standing in front of him, Tyler handed me the bouquet of orchids matching my smile.

"You're very welcome Sammy." Tyler told me, kissing me on my cheek then he stared at me with love displayed in his eyes.

I leaned my face down to smell the flowers and they smelled amazing. "Of course that I remember, I remember everything that has to do with you."