D A T I N G H I S T O R Y

● James Brigham (2012-2016)
    Jenna Collins met British-Canadian musician and dancer James Brigham in April 2012. A month later, in May 2012, they started dating. Three month later, they decided to break up because of their busy schedules, Brigham convinced her not to.
   In early 2013, the couple officially broke up because their personalities were difficult. In December 2013, Brigham began dating with Collins again.
   In April 2014, it was announced that the couple engaged. But in January 2015, Brigham had a fight with Collins because he was cheating, and the couple broke up again.
  They reunited in March 2016. But Brigham mocked and insulted Collins about her accent, race, clothes, style. He also said such insulting words against Collins on social media. The couple officially separated in June 2016.
  In 2017, when Collins was asked about Brigham, she said she didn't want to talk about it, just that "he was just too stupid to be right for me."

● Luke Hemmings (2018-2019)
  In late 2017, Hemmings and Collins seemed closer together. In May 2018 they admitted that they are together.
  In 2019, the couple broke up due to long distance between them and thought differences. But they promised to each other that they'll be friends, and they'll respect and support each other.

● Harry Styles (2023-present)
  In July 2023, Styles and Collins spotted together. They hadn't admit it for months, but in December Collins announced that they are in a relationship.
  Note that Jenna Collins and Harry Styles have been best friends since childhood and almost grew up together. We'll be pleased and happy to see two best friends became lovers.

A/N: That's all, loveys. And the guy called James Brigham and that I hate him is that guy ⬇️