Pansy, with an air of haughty indignation, approached Alexia, her eyes ablaze with jealousy. "Well, well, if it isn't the centre of attention herself. Had a cosy night with Daphne, did we?"

Alexia, caught off guard by Pansy's confrontational tone, raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about, Pansy? Daphne and I were just hanging out. Why the jealousy?"

Pansy scoffed, her jealousy seeping through her words. "Hanging out? Please, spare me. I saw the way she looked at you. Don't think you can play games with me, Alexia."

"Actually, Pansy, you caught us at the perfect moment," Alexia called out, her voice carrying a teasing tone.

Pansy turned back, her expression a mix of irritation and curiosity. "What are you talking about?"

Alexia, fully aware of Pansy's feelings for Daphne, decided to push her buttons a bit more. "Daphne and I did more than just hang out. It was quite the unforgettable night if you know what I mean."

Pansy's eyes narrowed, and her cheeks flushed with a mix of anger and embarrassment. "You're just trying to get under my skin, Jackson. It won't work."

With a nonchalant shrug, Alexia replied, "Believe what you want, Pansy. But if you're feeling a bit left out, maybe you should make your move before someone else does... She did enjoy that one hickey-"

In a flash of anger ignited by Alexia's provocative words, Pansy couldn't contain her frustration any longer. With a sudden burst of fury, she swung her hand and delivered a swift, stinging slap across Alexia's face.

The slap echoed through the night, drawing the attention of nearby students who had lingered after the event. Alexia, caught off guard by the unexpected blow, touched her cheek, a mix of surprise and amusement in her eyes.

"Well, someone's touchy," Alexia remarked, her tone still laced with a teasing edge.

Pansy, seething with anger, clenched her fists. "You asked for it, Jackson. Keep your lies to yourself."

As the tension lingered in the air, the onlookers exchanged uncertain glances, unsure of what might unfold next in the drama that seemed to follow Alexia wherever she went.

Pansy stormed away, her anger palpable in each brisk step, Alexia couldn't resist one final teasing remark. With a sly grin, she called out, "Oh, and Pansy, do tell your girlfriend I say hi. It was quite the night."

The words hung in the night air, a parting shot that Alexia hoped would linger in Pansy's mind. The impish satisfaction danced in her eyes as she watched Pansy disappear into the shadows, leaving behind a trail of jealousy and frustration.

The night air carried the hushed excitement of students returning from the stadium, their voices a low hum of chatter about the Triwizard Task. As Alexia neared the castle, a familiar whisper echoed in her ear, compelling her to venture towards the Forbidden Forest.

Caught between the mystery of the forest and the sensible reservations echoing in her mind, Alexia hesitated for a moment. She found herself muttering under her breath, "Are you insane?" as if challenging the unseen force guiding her steps.

To her surprise, the voice responded, not with words, but with an ethereal chuckle that seemed to dance through the rustling leaves. Alexia blinked, glancing around as if expecting to find someone nearby. A bemused smile played on her lips, and she quipped to herself, "I'm talking to myself. Great. Just what I needed."

Despite her inner banter, the call of the Forbidden Forest persisted. The shadows of the ancient trees seemed to stretch out like welcoming arms, inviting her to explore the hidden depths within. It was a journey into the unknown, a decision that balanced on the edge between caution and curiosity.