Ashton Irwin Smut

His lustful eyes started at yours and you knew you wanted this. Your lips met and he kissed you like you've never been kissed before as his body was pressed against yours.

Every kiss Ashton gave you felt like heaven but it also felt like you were in hell burning in desire and lust. His soft lips were a drug and you got addicted. You pulled him closer to you and when your tongues touched the feeling in your insides grew bigger and bigger. Electricity filled your whole body. He just tasted so good, you couldn't get enough of him.

Your arms unwrapped his neck to touch his cheek feeling his growing stubble. His beautiful mouth started leaving a trail of kisses on your neck. He wanted to kiss more of you so he got rid of your tight red dress leaving you in only your underwear. He took his shirt off aswell and threw it somewhere in the room.

Ashton's lips once again kissed your neck and travelled on the valley of your breasts. You bra was the next removed item of clothing. He contemplated your boobs.

"Beautiful" he said in almost a whisper and kissed your skin. His hands explored every inch of your body. The way he made you feel with only his touch was overwhelming yet so pleasurable. He caressed your skin in a way where you could feel such strong passion. And you loved it. And you wanted more.

Somehow you flipped the two of you over. You loved the sight of him shirtless under you. You lips needed to come in contact with his mouth, his neck, his radiant skin, all of him.

You took off his skinny black jeans and boxers. Your eyes widenes at the wonderful view. He took this chance to change spots again and removed the last piece of clothing there was between you. He kissed your adbomen and down there. You now had enough of teasing.

"Ashton, please"

He grabbed his pants to take a condom that was on the front pocket and rolled it over his prominent erection.

He positioned in between your legs, your back arching in anticipation, and he teased your entrance with his member. You groaned in annoyance and he let out a small giggle. His arms took place on either side of your head and once again he kissed your lips and you felt him getting inside you.

Your arms flew to his broad back and scrached your nails on it because of the pleasurable feeling. A deep long moan escaped your mouth when he left your lips, you couldn't have your eyes open. His hips moved a little faster and your hands travelled down his back to his butt and pressed it against you. He groaned in your ear causing you to moan loud. He thrusted more deeply and slow now. The feeling was too much and you felt like exploding. You couldn't hold any longer. You wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs started to shake. It was the most intense orgasm you've ever had you couldn't even speak, it left you speechless. Seconds later he came too and stayed above you to catch his breath.

"Holy shit babe, that was amazing." he laid next to you. Your mind wanted to say something back but your body could not respond. You were exhausted. He got rid of the condom and put a blanket to cover you both.

With the little strenght that you had you managed to move your body to your side. He lifted his arm so you could place our head on his chest and you wrapped an arm on his waist, ready to fall into a peaceful and joyful sleep.

"Y/N, I hope you know this is a one time thing." Ashton said. "I don't do relationships"

The feeling of joy was replaced by dissapointment and sadness. Even though you had met him that same night at a bar, you thought you had some kind of conection that could have last forever. You were certainly wrong. You refused to let the tears escape your eyes and just forced yourself to sleep knowing that when you wake up, he probably won't be there, and you won't ever see him again.