With their banter and camaraderie intact, the team prepared to tackle their mission, united in their resolve to fulfill their objectives.

As Carmen neared the completion of her heist, she turned to face Tigress, a mischievous smirk on her face.

Carmen: Looks like the tables have turned. Who's the one who's "unfashionably" late now?

Tigress playfully retorted, explaining her delay in a witty manner.

Tigress: Zing! Had to tuck in a few guards along the way.

Carmen couldn't resist a sly remark, teasing Tigress about the outcome of her actions.

Carmen: Ah, so they're cat-a-tonic, huh? (scoffs) Adios, gatita.

With their banter and camaraderie intact, Carmen continued her daring mission, leaving Tigress to catch up and revel in their successful escapade.

As Y/n and Julia strolled through the streets, Y/n's phone suddenly rang, prompting him to answer.

Y/n: (answering the phone) Hello?

Zari's voice crackled through the line, urgency evident in her tone.

Zari: (via phone) We've apprehended a V.I.L.E. member, but there may still be accomplices lurking inside. Stay vigilant.

Y/n: Understood. We'll handle it.

Julia's keen eyes caught a glimpse of Carmen gracefully leaping across the rooftops nearby.

Julia: (excitedly) Did you see that?

Y/n, momentarily puzzled, turned to Julia for clarification.

Y/n: (confused) See what?

Julia, determined to investigate Carmen's presence, urged Y/n to proceed without her.

Julia: (determined) Go ahead. I'll gather information and report back once I find out more.

With a nod of agreement, Y/n hurriedly continued, prepared to confront the unknown dangers that awaited, while Julia embarked on her own mission to uncover the truth behind Carmen's sudden appearance.

Y/n's eyes narrowed as he spotted Graham in the distance, his presence immediately triggering a surge of emotions.

Y/n: You!

Graham, his brow furrowing with a mix of surprise and apprehension, swiftly turned and began to flee. Y/n wasted no time and charged after him determinedly.

Y/n: Come back, Monsieur Calloway! We have unfinished business to attend to.

Next scene.

Julia, following her lead, caught sight of Carmen standing proudly atop a rooftop. Unbeknownst to Julia, Carmen's true intentions were concealed by the veil of brainwashing. Oblivious to this fact, Julia marveled at Carmen's presence.

Julia: Ah, the mysterious Le Femme Rouge is surely on the case.

Little did Julia know the complexities and hidden truths that lay beneath Carmen's actions, setting the stage for a captivating and intricate web of intrigue to unfold.

As Y/n continued the pursuit, he swiftly activated a hidden compartment within his sleek wristwatch, revealing an array of handy gadgets reminiscent of those used by the legendary James Bond. With his gadgets at the ready, Y/n was prepared for any unexpected turn of events.

However, amidst the chaos of the chase, Y/n momentarily lost sight of Graham. Determined to make the right move, he carefully calculated his next steps, relying on his instincts and the path he believed would lead to Graham's whereabouts.