7

The kiss was passionate as Chan held him tightly and closely around the waist, while Felix hesitantly placed his arms around his neck. As the kiss turned to hunger, Chan's hands moved down from Felix's waist to his thighs, pulling him up in order to place him on top of the counter.

Felix quickly opened his legs, wrapping them around Chan's waist as Chan continued to deepen the kiss while his hands roamed all over Felix's back and buttocks.

When Chan grabbed ahold of Felix's ass tightly pulling him closer, Felix's voice hitched at the feel of Chan's hard rock member pressing against his semi hard member.

Chan began to plant kisses on Felix's face making him blush, then went on to gently suck his earlobe, causing Felix to whimper at the action that was beginning to make him really hard.

Felix's hands landed on Chan's voluptuous ass and gripped them tightly pulling him closer into him. Felix began to moan at how hard each of their clothed members were hungrily brushing against each other.

Chan's lips went on to Felix's neck and began to lightly suck the inviting vein that was visible, making Felix moan even louder and shiver at the delectable feeling, as he outstretched his neck even more, giving Chan access for more.

Felix was amazed at how Chan knew some of his g-spots which were his earlobe and neck, so his mind and body highly anticipating on which other g-spots Chan will invade so deliciously.

Chan felt how hard they both were now, so he went back to kissing Felix who was already spent just from these few actions. He wanted to explore more of Felix now more than ever. As they continued devouring each other's mouth, tongues wrestling each other, Chan decided to remove Felix's tracksuit jacket and t-shirt off which Felix complied.

After removing Felix's top parts, he gently laid Felix flat on the counter top which was cold, but Felix didn't feel it because his body was blazing hot from the pleasures he was receiving.

He also took off his top vest and easily hopped ontop of the counter, kneeling between Felix's legs that were spread wide open for him. He smirked at seeing Felix's erect hard member protruding from his sweatpants begging to be let out.

Chan began looking around the counter for something to use, and smiled when he saw the whipped cream peache pie they were going to have for dessert. Scratch that, he had an even better use for it now.

He pulled the pie closer, using his index finger to scoop up some whipped cream and spread it all over Felix's neck, chest and his erect nipples

He pulled the pie closer, using his index finger to scoop up some whipped cream and spread it all over Felix's neck, chest and his erect nipples. Felix who was laying flat, suddenly raised his head up when he felt something warm being spread on his neck, chest and nipples.

When he saw that Chan was smoothly spreading the whipped cream on him, he immediately layed his head back down in excitement, trying his best not to squil like high school girl having her first oral sex.

After Chan was done, he set on his knees admiring the work he'd done, "You're so incredibly Beautiful Felix", he told him, causing Felix to raise his head up again, looking back at Chan with a smirk, "And you're are incredibly hot too, man whore", he teased, making Chan laugh with him while shaking his head.

He then seductively leaned down over towards Felix's ear and whispered, "Yeah, I'm now YOUR man whore, only, and this man whore is about to give you millions of orgasms that will course through your body, and by the time I'm done with you, whatever you want, think or call out will be my name and only mine".

Felix moaned excitedly at his words, his hands subconsciously went to the hem of his pants to touch his neglected member, but Chan grabbed them and pinned them against the counter tiles. "No touching, you just relax and enjoy the orgasms, all I want from you right now, are your delicious moans, understand!?".

He gave Chan a nod then layed his head back down, waiting anticipatedly to be mind blown in so many different levels. Chan licked his earlobe then latched himself on to his neck again, causing Felix to shiver at the pleasure.

Chan licked, sucked and bit his neck covered in whipped cream, making Felix whimper at the Insatiable feeling. He went on to latch on his nipples that were hard and erect, which made Felix groan out while arching his back.

He didn't just suck and lick his nipples, Chan devoured them, he feasted on them like it's the best dessert in the world, going from one nipple to the other.

Felix was a moaning mess now, his hands couldn't stay still, when his one hand went to gently grip on Chan's hair while Chan unbotheredly continued devouring his sensitive nipples.

After licking Felix clean, Chan scooped up more whipped cream from the pie and spread it onto Felix open lips that were drooling a bit with saliva on the corner of his mouth from much high ecstasys he was in.

Chan licked the saliva with his tongue and traveled his tongue to Felix beautiful lips that were covered in whipped cream. Chan didn't waist a minute and went right ahead kissing and devouring his lips hungrily while intertwining his hands with Felix's that were layed on the counter.

Felix was on cloud 9 (or 10 if there is 😄)... They continued eating each other's lips in longing and desire. It's was hot, satiably, thrilling, and mouthwatering. Felix smiled in the kiss, because out of the few guys his kissed before, Chan definitely takes the cake.

They pulled back to get some air, heavily breathing in each other's lips while they're eyes intensely look at each others, in yearning and craving.
Chan began to kiss his chest again, tracing his kisses and lick down to Felix's bellybutton.

He held the hem on his pants trying to pull them down, but Felix's hand stopped him, causing Chan to look at him. "You okay baby, am I going fast for you", he asked the shivering Felix who's body was still basking in the previous orgasms.

"Wait.... are you really a virgin?", Chan asked again with a grin, making Felix roll his eyes at him. "I'm not dummy, I just needed a moment, last guy I was with was 2 and half years ago, so I'm kinda shy, b..because I haven't s....shaved down there recently", he mumbled in embarrassment and immediately covered his eyes after saying it, making Chan cooe at his cuteness.

"Don't be shy baby, if you want, I can shave it for you, I'm pretty good with my hands", he boasted. Felix raised his head to look at Chan while leaning on his elbows, "Y... you can do that?", he asked while biting his lower lip ".

Chan smiled at his cuteness and gave him a quick peck on the lips, "Of course I can, because I want that whipp cream all lower parts now, so I lick, suck and can eat you out nice and good", he said seductively, causing Felix to smile shyly, then gave Chan a nod.

"Alright, you wait here, I'll be back in a second", he said before giving Felix another peck on the lips. "Oh, and relax babe, it's just us too here", Chan told him before heading to the bathroom.

Felix took a breath and laid back down on the counter with a smile on his face, "WOW... I can't believe I came twice with just only oral sex", he giggled while covering his eyes in embarrassment.

Suddenly Felix heard the outside main door key pad being pressed, and the door suddenly opened causing Felix to quickly sit up and put on his t-shirt.

"Channie, are you here?", Felix heard a woman's voice as he quickly got off the messy counter table, only to be met by an angry sexy woman who stood by the door looking at Felix with disgust, "Who the F*ck are you?", she rudely asked.

"I'm Felix, Uhm... Chan's friend, and you are?", Felix questioned curiously. "I am Chan's fiance!".

*To be continued....
Would appreciate your Comments, Feedback & Votes 🥰.
Happy Reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️