"What do you mean?"

"We will fix the engagement taking time"

"Why...?"

"I think Khushi needs time"

"Khushi needs me... nothing else..."

"Try to understand Arnav. I didn't want to force her for anything because I understood her condition well. From the time the doctor told me about her condition, I decided not to force her for anything. That was why I canceled Anirudh's alliance. Now also, no change. I won't force her and won't let ANYONE force her"

"What happened that you changed your mind?"

"Khushi thought you were her Arjun because you looked like Arjun even though you don't remember any of your previous birth's happenings. But, now, someone came in front of her with complete memory. What will she do? Whom she will CHOOSE?"

"Choose? She already chose me... we are supposed to be engaged in a day"

"But, you have not engaged yet. More than that, I want to see whom she chooses after this mess. I will go with her choice"

"Choice...? Am I a choice?"

"Don't be emotional Arnav. Make yourself relaxed and think with a cool mind"

"How could I be relaxed when the storm hit inside me?"

"I'm sorry for your condition, Arnav. I have no choice. Please don't disturb Khushi. Let her decide what she wants" Shashi said sternly.

Arnav tried to say something, but Arvind touched his shoulder.

"Chotte, Shashiji is right. If Khushi doesn't want to choose you, what's the point? You know her case well. Let her decide"

"But, Dad..."

"Let's see what Khushi does"

Clutching his hand, he started pulling him out of the room. Arnav walked to him, all the way looking at Khushi. He too didn't know what would be Khushi's choice. He knew how much she loved Arjun. She loved Arnav from the bottom of her heart only because she thought he was Arjun. But now, there was someone in the name of Arjun. He could not say she would not choose the guy. He felt like, his chest may blast anytime.

Arvind made him sit in the car. Raizadas left the place with broken hearts. Tears rolled down from Arnav's eyes. He didn't think he could live without Khushi. Her love made him crazy. How could he be without her? How many dreams he had in his heart about their future...! He was counting the days to bring Khushi to his house. Why suddenly everything changed? He closed his face with his palms. He didn't know what Khushi would do. What would he do if she chose Arjun over him? He gritted his teeth. He could not even imagine such a life.

Ratna and Aparna cried seeing him, whereas Arvind felt helpless.

GH

Shashi called Doctor Avinash and told him about the new Arjun. Avinash was shocked to the core. He could not believe it. That was the first time, a couple got their previous birth memory in the same way.

"He didn't look like Arnav but he spoke about their previous birth happens, doctor" Shashi said.

Avinash became thoughtful.

"What about Khushi?"

"She fainted"

"She must be stressed"

"I don't know why my child is facing these kinds of hard times in her life" Shashi choked.

"I will come and meet Khushi. Don't disturb her. Let her be alone" Avinash said

"Ok, doctor"

"Who is the guy? Do you ask him anything?"

"No Doctor... Arnav became furious. He pushed him and picked Khushi in his arms... he was so wrathful"

"Mmm..."

"Do you want to meet the guy?"

"He will come to meet Khushi for sure," Avinash said.

"But how?"

"Just a guess..."

Shashi sighed and disconnected the call.

He saw Garima gazing at him.

"Why are you looking at me like this?"

"You should not send Arnav from here," she said.

"We don't know how she behaves...Arnav may get hurt if she behaves rudely"

"She won't... she will feel content if she sees Arnav in front of her when she wakes up"

"She may be confused more"

"She is... already..."

"Do you want her to get confused more?"

"She loves Arnav..."

"But, Arjun is here"

"So what? She was his wife at the previous birth. She loves Arnav wholeheartedly..."

"She did that because she thought he was Arjun"

"She might start loving him because he looked like Arjun but she would not have decided to marry him only because he was looking like Arjun. She would have started loving Arnav a long ago more than she loved Arjun"

"Whatever... let her decide... don't put your opinion in front of her"

"I will... as a mother, I will definitely put my opinion in front of her because Arnav is a nice guy. She will not get such a gentleman..."

"But, I don't think she will seek our opinion" Shashi guessed.

At the same time, Khushi opened her eyes. She squeezed her eyes and sat on the bed. She looked at her surroundings and found herself in her room. That was when she remembered she went to Lavanay's wedding with Arnav. After that, they went to buy their engagement ring. After that... someone called Arjun appeared in front of her. ARJUN? Sudden nervousness occupied her mind. She closed her eyes.

What about Arnav? Where was he? Did he leave? Or, was he outside, talking with Shashi?

She jerked hearing a calling bell sound. Who was that? Getting down from the bed, she rushed out. At the same time, Garima opened the door. Both mother and daughter got stuck to see Arjun again.

To be continued...