" You don't have any reason so take it." and he gave me. I smiled at him. Zain jiju and Inaya also came in and sat honestly we didn't knew when they came we just heard of a sound of trunk getting opened cause we were very busy in seeing each other. And we break our eye contact.

And honestly Inaya looked tried and same did I.

Zain Bhai said," Ana can you give your address."

" Ya sure, bhai." I gave him my address.

Inaya said," I am also going to sleep at Ana's place, I texted my mom."

Zain's POV:

Anya slept and her head fell at Armaan's shoulder. And after sometime Armaan also slept keeping his chin on Anya's head. After a moment Inaya saw them and took a photo of them.

She said," Lovey dovey couple.. I will tease Armaan with this photo."

I said," Did you become second Armaan, you are taking photos of everything."

" Don't forget he also took our photos and showed your mom also."

Then after sometime she also slept, now only I was awake. After sometime we reached Anya's house, I looked at Inaya, she was still sleeping, then I looked back now Armaan was awake and was using his phone but Anya was still asleep.

" Come on pick Anya."

" I am not picking her."

" Pick her up."

" Just wake her up."

" What do you do in the gym, that you can't even pick a girl. Pick her otherwise, you are also staying here."

I picked Inaya and he picked Anya and we went to the door but realised that we didn't had the key. But now Anya was awake or maybe half awake, she took a key out and opened the door and lead me to the bedroom where I put Inaya, then Armaan and I bought their stuff inside as Inaya was asleep and Anya, her blinks were being heavy and she couldn't even walk properly, she was also tired. Then she closed the door. Now I and Armaan was in the car, going to our houses and all the way Armaan was awake and talking to someone because of work. I and Armaan were still completely awake cause I use to do a lot of work because of which I use to get less sleep and same goes for Armaan and in fact, he also is a great doctor but he had taken his father's business so he use to do only very important surgeries.

Aesha's POV:

Kiara called me," Hello, meri jaan."

" Hi sweetheart."

" That's name of Anya." And we both started laughing.

" By the way, I called you because I was going to Rehaan's place so I thought of asking you to accompany me."

" Oh.. well. I don't know if I should come or not cause it's a work place."

" If it is a work place then you are going with me and I and my father are there company lawyers so we have the right to go there and dicuss."

" But then also.."

" Come on please.. I am waiting outside your house, come in 10 minutes." And she ended the call. I got ready and went down.

 I got ready and went down