"I am not handsome or beautiful like you but, I need to hide my face for some reason", Namjoon said while Jin stops his work and looks at him with comical wide eyes.  "Don't tell me...", Jin's voice trailed off as Namjoon just waited for him to complete his sentence.  "Tell what?", Namjoon asked while Jin came closer to him.  

"That you have a big scar on your face for which you have been bullied and picked on by your colleagues.  Don't need to be embarrassed, I won't make fun of you", Jin said in a pitiful voice while Namjoon looked at him like he had grown two horns.  "I think you watch too many dramas.  Scar? Bully?  The hell", Namjoon said being done with Jin.  

Jin opens his mouth to say something but stops when his Halmeoni walks towards them.  "Sorry son, I got caught up in the kitchen.  That's why I sent my grandson to serve you.  How was our special Ramen?", the Halmeoni asked while Namjoon smiles warmly.  "I think you will have a regular customer from today onwards Halmeoni", Namjoon said while looking at Jin, who looks back at him with raised eyebrows.  

"So, glad to hear that you liked our food dear, and you are always welcome", the Halmeoni said while Namjoon nods his head and bows to her.  Their moment got interrupted when Namjoon's phone started ringing.  He smiles politely and looked at the caller ID and saw Hyunjin calling him.  "Halmeoni, I think I should leave now.  I will definitely come to your restaurant once again", he said while looking at Jin who avoided eye contact with the other.  

"Go back safely dear", Halmeoni said and went back to the kitchen to do her works as it is already the restaurant's opening time.  Jin silently picked up the empty tray and was about to leave but stops when Namjoon holds the tray.  "What are you doing?", Jin asked while trying to pull the tray.  "Won't you say bye to me?", Namjoon asks while Jin looked at him.  

"Leave me", Jin said still struggling to pull the tray off the other's grip.  Namjoon's phone started ringing and it's Hyunjin again.  "What happened?", Namjoon thought to himself and went outside leaving a perplexed and confused Jin behind.  Namjoon walked out of the restaurant and took big steps towards their dorm while calling back Hyunjin. 

Hyunjin immediately picked the phone up in the first ring.  "What happened Hyunjin?  Is everything okay?", Namjoon asked while panicking slightly as he hears some commotion in the background.  

"H-Hyung Soobin fainted again, and his body temperature went down too. Our company's doctor is in our dorm.  That's why I called to inform you", Hyunjin said while Namjoon hums.  "Don't worry.  I will be back in few minutes.  Tell Chan hyung to handle everything till now", Namjoon said and ends the call before marching towards the dorm. 

Meanwhile in the dorm: -

All the members are waiting in the living room while the doctor is checking Soobin inside the room.  "Did you inform Yoongi and Namjoon?", Chanyeol asked while looking at Hyunjin who enters the living room.  "Just now informed Namjoon hyung but couldn't reach Yoongi hyung", he said while Chanyeol nods his head.  

"Don't disturb Yoongi now.  We can inform him later", Chanyeol said while Hyunjin nods his head and sat down in the empty seat.  After few minutes, the doctor came outside with an unreadable expression catching everyone's attention.  At the exact moment Namjoon entered the living room while breathing heavily.  

"What happened doctor?  Is he okay now or should we take him to the hospital?", Hobi asked to the doctor who looks up at them.  "H-He is alright, just exhausted.  Let him take rest for few days.  He will be fine", the doctor said with a small smile while others sigh in relief.  "Thank goodness", Namjoon sighs out in relief hearing the doctor.  

"Can we meet him now?", Baekhyun asked to which the doctor hesitantly nods his head.  Chanyeol frowns as he looked at the doctor who looks like hiding something.  Before he could ask anything to the doctor, he was dragged into Soobin's room by the Elite Squad members.  But what they didn't notice was the smile in the doctor's face vanish as soon as the Elite Squad went inside.

They all went in and saw Soobin sitting on the bed while staring at the wall blankly.  "Oh my!  Do you know how scared we were?", Baekhyun exclaimed while hugging Soobin who flinched a little by the sudden hug as he was lost in his thoughts.  "How are feeling now little bunny?", Jungkook asked while sitting beside Soobin to which the other passed a weak smile.

"I am fine hyung just tired", Soobin said while everyone nod their head.  "If you are not feeling well then, why did you come to the practice today?  You could have taken rest, right?", Hyunjin asked with concern making Soobin smile. "Sorry for scaring you all like that", he said while Baekhyun pulls away from the hug.

"It's okay.  But please inform us and take care of yourself when you are not well okay?", he said while cupping the younger's cheek to which the others nod.  "Let him take some rest.  He is looking so pale already", S.coups said while others nod their head as they take in how weak the maknae looks.  "Yes, you are right", Chanyeol replied before looking back at Soobin.  

"Take rest now okay?", he said while ruffling the younger's hair before leaving the room along with other members.  Baekhyun made Soobin lay on the bed properly and covered him with a cozy blanket.  "Sleep for now.  I will wake you up with a hot bowl of porridge later", Baekhyun said and kissed Soobin's forehead.  He turned around to go but gets stopped by Soobin. 

"H-Hyung?", he barely whispers out while Baekhyun turns towards him.  "Yes Binnie?", he asked ruffling Soobin's hair while waiting for the younger to speak.  Soobin sighs shakily as he held Baekhyun's hands which was playing with his hair.  He held Baekhyun's hands tightly as he looked at Baekhyun while gulping hard.  

Baekhyun's smile vanishes, and he frowns looking at Soobin who is on the verge of breaking down.  "Hey, why are you crying?", he asked slightly panicking while tears flowed out of Soobin's eyes.  "H-Hyung, I didn-t fai-nt due to exhau-stion", Soobin said and bit his lips to prevent the sobs from escaping his mouth.  "B-But the doctor sai-", Baek's words got cut off by Soobin.  "Because I told him to say so", he said while looking down and chocking on his own sobs.  "T-Then why did you faint?", Baekhyun asked with rapidly beating heart.

"Be-cause I-I am pregnant hyung"

TO BE CONTINUED...

I know I took so long to update this part and I apologize for delaying.  Also, I already mentioned in the beginning that it is a mpreg story, so male pregnancy is normal.  So, let me know your thoughts on this part and stay tuned for next part.

MEMES TO BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY: -