“What if i don't?” His voice sounds teasing and it's melting Fashie.

She felt his bulge hitting his butt cheek, that made her uncomfortable. Timothy's eyes are full of desire and lust at the moment. And she's afraid Fashie mirrors his.

“T-Timothy, you're poking me...” Nahihiyang aniya.

Timothy's hand reach her thigh. Because Fashie is wearing a suit dress, it is very easy to him to touch her. He's gently caressing her thighs but it's giving Fashie a voltage of electricity. And she felt wet already just by his touch!

Gano'n na ba siya kasabik dito?

He brush his lips againsn't her lips, “yes, i know.” His voice is hoarse and seductive. 

Fashie bit her lower lips, “malamig na 'yung mga kape...”

“I know that too.” His hands trailed up until it reached her high thigh.

“Uhm, so maybe we should drink it na...?” Her words are almost whisper. Napapapikit siya sa bawat dampi ng labi nito sa mga labi niya.

“Hmm, no, what we should do is make out.” In that, Timothy crush her lips a passionate kiss. Fashie wasn't able to protest or neither shs doesn't want to stop whatever they are doing. She wrapped her arms around his nape and accept all his kisses.

Small groans and moans escape from Fashie's lips, especially that when Timothy caress her private part while still wearing her white lacy panty.

Ang malapad at malalaking daliri ng binata ay nasa batok na niya para itulak ang ulo ni Fashie rito upang mas madiin na mahalikan. The three buttons of her seven buttons suit dress are unbuttoned already, showing her white balconette brassier.

She felt her wetness because of Timothy's continuously caressing her vagina. Napapaliyad siya sa tuwing tatama sa sensitibo niyang laman ang gitnang daliri nito na marahang humahaplos sa kaniyang pagkababae.

Unti-unti ay naramdaman ni Fashie ang dahan-dahan pagbaba ng binata sa kaniya pahiga sa sofà habang malalim at marahas silang naghahalikang dalawa.

No matter how much she wanted them not to stop for a moment, Fashie have to. She push his chest a little and she heard Timothy's annoyed groan.

“The door is not lock and my office is not soundproof.” She said, huffing. Mabilis na umalis sa ibabaw niya ang binata saka ni-lock ang pinto bago bumalik sa ibabaw niya at akmang hahalikan siyang muli nang pigilan niya ito.

“I told you, it's not soundproof—” Her words are cut off because of Timothy's lips.

“You'll survive.” He grinned then claimed her lips again for a french kiss. He remove her panty and touch her feminity which gained her a lustful moan. Timothy was quick to seal her lips by his lips to contain her moans.

Napapaliyad ang kaniyang katawan at daing nalang siya sa bibig ng binata. Ang isang kamay nitong minamasahe ang nakalabas niyang di dib habang ay isa ay sa kaniyang pagkababaeng basang-basa na.

She knows Timothy well. He loves oral sex. Gustong-gusto nito laging kainin ang pagkababae niya at laruin ang kaniyang mga dibdib dati. They even only spend the rest of their hours him pleasuring Fashie.

Timothy unbottoned her suit dress and remove it from her. He toss it somewhere so as her unhooked brassier. Now, Fashie is fully naked infront of Timothy's eyes. Ang mga mata nito ay puno ng pagkamangha habang pinagmamasdan ang kaniyang kabuuan.

A sly smirk appeared from his lips them after, Fashie felt Timothy's lips on her hardened pink nipples.

“You're so sexy, hot and gorgeous.” He pinch her nipples and lick it. “And you're mine, right?”