Chapter 1

It's a normal morning in the Rathore palace everyone is busy getting ready to start their busy day.

'' Aarna where is my tie? I'm getting late please hurry '' Shouted Rudra the former king of Rajasthan. '' Rudra, everyday you get late . You knew there was a early morning meeting why could you not get ready early ? I wonder how you were a king for all these years '' The former Queen answered back . Rudra turned around and took her in his arms '' Baby, if i remember well you were quiet impressed with me at that time no wonder you decided to marry this poor guy'' ''oho mum dad you guys do your romance later dad we are really getting late if Bhai gets to know that we did not start the meeting on time he will get soo angry and i will be on the chopping side for him please hurry'' Aahan replied . Both Aarna and Rudra laughed at this and went downstairs for breakfast.

Badi dadi was already present with Bade dadu having their breakfast along with them Vikram rudra's younger brother his wife Navya their kids Vihaan and Niya were also present .

Everyone laughed at Aahan as he was having his breakfast like a tornado '' Bache slow down you'll choke on your food . You still have half an hour to the meeting why are you rushing soo much ? Vikram asked '' Are papa Bhai is scared he will make Armaan bhai angry if the meeting will start late and you know what happened last time when bhai got angry '' Niya laughed and Aahan glared at her '' Chipkali you eat your food if bhai finds out you went to college late then tu to gai kaam se '' both Vihaan and Aahan highfieed to each other and everyone laughed 

This was a normal morning in the palace everyone was happy and rejoicing they were all very happy their kids were becoming responsible especially Armaan he had taken over the empire and all the responsibilities which came with being a king . He was very strict and demanding but very caring and loving towards his family . They were the only people whu he smiled at others were used to his stoic face and rude personality. Both Vihaan and Aahan were following his footsteps he was their idol and Armaan loved all his siblings equally . 

Aahan and Vihaan went to Rathore industries whereas Vikram and Rudra went to Rathore palace hotels to check on a few things. Aarna was busy getting Armaan's room cleaned as he was coming back from Australia today when Navya entered and sat next to her '' Bhabhi , i know you are happy as he is coming back after six months but you need to rest , u've been on your feet since morning '' '' Navya, you know how worried i get when either of our four kids stay away from us even for a day i understand work is important but a mothers heart never wants any of her kids to grow up and go away from her'' Navya hugs Aarna '' Bhabhi i understand and that's why i think it's time to get our Aarman settled . He has been ignoring this for long bhabhi i think it's time we take this seriously '' '' You are right Navya let me talk to Pappaji and Mummiji they will talk to Armaan''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side a young girl is busy getting ready and suddenly a naughty young boy comes and opens the door with a bag she suddenly turns and looks at the boy'' Krish... wait u ...'' '' Bua you got scared  hahahahahaha '' they both run around the house and the whole family gathers around them'' Bua catch me '' '' Krish wait stop running around''  Saying this she runs but suddenly bangs into her elder brother Ekansh '' Are Ridhima you will get hurt stop running around this naughty boy'' She hugs her brother and turns around with him as they walk around the living room '' Bacha how are your studies going ? Do you need anything ?'' '' Good Bhai and no  i don't need anything thankyou'' Krish suddenly comes and jumps on her lap '' Bua today will you pick me up from school and take me to the mall ?'' '' Krish why are you bugging your Bua beta?'' Priya ( Ekansh's wife ) said '' Bhabhi it's okay i'm anyway free after the first half so champ we will go to the mall in the afternoon okay''

''Who is going out i'm also coming '' everyone turned and saw Riya the youngest daughter of the Gupta family come downstairs . '' You are not going anywhere you have to come home and clean your room look at the mess you have made '' said Pallavi Gupta '' Mom please let me go , dad please tell mum '' Samrat Gupta just sat there smiling '' How about i bring your favorite icecream in the evening and you come and clean your room in the afternoon?'' '' Yes pops you are best ''

This is the small Gupta family. They are all fun and loving people very hardworking and down to earth. Samrat Gupta runs a small construction business , Ekansh works as a Accounting head in a firm , Priya and Pallavi are both housewives Riya is studying fashion designing whereas Ridhima is in her final year of MBA .

________________________________

Thats all for today guys next update will be tomorrow please let me know if you like this update