𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

An: After some time, Jungkook got ready and went to Yn's room. He saw that she was woke up and sitting on the couch. He went to her and said...............

Jk: Get ready and pack your luggage, our flight is in half an hour.

Yn: Our flight, where do you want to take me now? (‧_‧?)

Jk: Don't you hear once? Pack your things.

Yn listened to him and started packing her things, then he went down to the living room, saying to her.................

Jk: Get ready quickly and come down, I am going to the living room.

Yn pov
I don't know where this person wants to take me now but I will have to go with him. When I have done no harm to him till now, then why is he chasing me to know that truth? He is really a psycho, I never understand his words.
After some time, I got ready and went down to where he was sitting. I went to him and he said..........................

Jk: Come.

I followed him and we sat in the car. We both were sitting in the back seat of the car and a driver of Jungkook was driving the car. Even at that time I was wondering where he was going to take me.
After some time we reached the airport and Then within 14 hours or so we reached some other country.

We reached the airport of that other country where the name of that country was written. As soon as I read it. So I suddenly said to Jungkook..........

Yn: WE ARE IN SPAIN, WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE?

Jk: Don't scream and come with me.

Then a car came there and we both sat in it and after some time the car stopped in front of a big mansion.
And there were guards all over the place, not so many guards even in Jungkook's previous house.

[The Mansion look like this]

An: Then both of them went inside the mansion.

Yn pov
A maid came to Jungkook and took off his big coat and went away with it. Then without Jungkook saying anything, another maid came and said to me......................

Maid: Mam please come with me.

I came with her and she brought me to a very big and beautiful room which I like.