Karan:but he is crying...

Teja:it's okay, i convince him...

Karan:but...

Teja:Karan it's okay... Abhi todhi derr mein samaira aajayegi toh thik hojayega...

Karan: I guess I will cancel my plan, both my kids doesn't want me to leave...

Teja:Karan shut up... And  go inside right now...

I said in a stern tone, but he still looking at ekansh with his soft eyes...

He came forward and hugged me, a soft hug and kissed ekansh's forehead, looking directly into my eyes...

Karan: dhayan rakhna apna...

He said looking at me and started to walk to the gate... After I made sure he is inside, I drove back home.. while driving, ekansh was at back seat, and he has slept already because of crying..

While i was indulged into my thoughts...

Why am I feeling this way? Like he is gone just for few days, and will be back... And i moreover i shouldn't feel this way...

Tejasswi you need to control... You can't let those things happen again...

Kher...

Karan's POV

I landed at Dubai airport, got the luggage and went to my penthouse I have in Dubai... Opening the gate, i saw a huge picture of samaira and mine...

After my wedding I will surely change this...

Having no work till afternoon, I texted a 'reached' to tejasswi and mom and then freshen up and took a quick nap...

Woke up, got ready and went for the meeting...

We have arranged a conference for the small start ups, and i would select a few may be just 2 and invest into them, this would give two profits to me... The small business will have a investor and I will have a company name labelled to them...

Karan:will continue this later on... Aaryan, get the company details I have selected today and i want them to at my desk tomorrow before I reach my office...

He nods his head and went, while I thought to call samaira..

Sam:papapala.... Kaishe hoo... (Kaise ho)

Karan:mein thik hu baccha, aap kaise ho? Aur kaha par ho?

Just then I heard her voice,

Teja:arre Karan... Done with your round one?

Karan:yeah, just finished, thought to give a call to samaira...

Teja:ohh okay... You both talk, I will come later on...

Karan:arre nhi, betho na...

She frowns but sits with a huge bowl and both the kids look at her...

Teja: chalo, ab ache baccho ke tarh khalo dono Jann subha se chatar patar kha rhe ho...

Sam:mumma nooo... Huggiee..

Teja: I will give you a huggie, if you complete your food...

Ekansh:mumma papa...

Teja:papa... Batao papa, kab aa rhe ho aap... Dono Jann ne pagal kar Diya hai ek question puch puch ke...

Karan:acha ji... Papa aayenge jaldi... Aap dono ab mumma ko jyada pareshan mat karo... Angel baccha eat your food...

She nods her head and opens her mouth... We four talked a lot and mostly it was ekansh and samaira fighting for a toy and I saw a panda teddy behind tejasswi...

Karan:is that panda?

Teja:yup... It's cute right...

Ye pandaa .. pata nhi kab meri life se aajayega... Panda hai par ravan bann ke bath gya hai life mein...

Teja:now don't curse panda...

Karan:how do you know...

Teja:your expression...

Karan: why is everyone I am surrounded is obsessed over pandas...

Teja:then who should we get obsessed over? You?

Karan:trust me, that day will also come...

Her eyes widen, she already has doe shaped eyes and now they look more adorable..

Karan:you are cute...

My sentence cute short when the protective son came and asked

Ekansh:who cutee???

Karan:your mumma...

I said non chantantly... Tejasswi looks down while ekansh huffs in anger...

Ekansh:shee..only my mummaaa...

Karan:so, she is my would be wife little one...

Teja:acha okay guys... Enough for today...

Ekansh:maa..

Teja:ansh...

She looked at him once and he just went from there to samaira, while she glares at me...

Teja:he is a kid Karan...

Karan:so.. I was just playing with him....

Teja:playing with him...

She rolled her eyes and mimicked me...

Teja:go home and eat something... By the way, forward me the address where you are staying...

Karan:why?

Teja:can't I have that?

Karan:I have already send you... First check madam...

Teja:haa naa...

She said looking at the message...

Teja:go and take some rest, I have ordered food for you...

Karan:arre that was not needed...

Teja:okay bye.. good night... Message me once you are going to sleep and have your food...

I shook my head at her talks and she cut the call...

I saw didn't realised but i accidentally got a screenshot where Tejasswi was making both the kids eat the food...

I quickly changed my wallpaper and went home...

To be continued...

========================================
do you want to rip those eyes off your face? You know i would love to play with those eyeballs.. what say? Let's try... I never played with them before...'

'm....'

'dare you say anything...'

========================================

Guys target complete nhi hua hai!!! Abhi tak! This time I am updating, from next time I won't!

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:150+
Comments:30+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️