Hurt my baby.

Harry's POV

Beginning the fight, I suffer the few hits as always in my endeavor to find the weak spot. Once found, the round is easily fought and I knock him down. I go over to my corner and I immediately fear the worse.

"Where's Elle?" I yell to Tom, his body swiveling to look around. The bell rings and I reluctantly turn around.

The round ends with another knock down, his body beginning to tire.

"The security lost her!" Tom yells, my eyes widening.

One more round. Just one more round. All I need to do is knock him out and I will win, but I can't think straight. I already knocked him twice, I have already practically won. My mind is elsewhere, her aid to me there. She's carrying my child and I need both of them to be okay. I love both of them. Way too much to stay here. Fuck this. A fight is way less important.

"I forfeit!" I yell, moving out of the ring. The noise around me grows with anger, my body running out of the stadium. I run through the hall and push open all the doors.

"Get dressed," Tom says, throwing sweats at me. I pull them up as I walk, my hand shoving a door open. A light is on and I run in, shoving the shirt over my head.

"One more," someone says, my feet running quickly throughout the room.

"Oh, you fuckers!" I yell, seeing Justin and his brother over my Elle.

Tom is close behind me and he takes Will while I have Justin, his hand grabbing a switchblade from his pocket. He cuts my shoulder but I manage to beat him to lie bloody on the floor. My breathing gets caught in my throat at the sight of my girl, her skin pale.

"What did you do to her?!" I yell, Will held against the wall.

"H-He drugged her. That's all," he chokes, Tom punching him and slamming his head into the wall. He falls to the floor and I grab the closest blanket, the plaid material wrapping around Elle easily.

I lift her into my arms and her eyes slowly look up at me, my arms cradling my pregnant girlfriend carefully. She has to be okay. The baby...the baby has to be too.

"H-Harry," she whispers, my arms lifting her closer.

"I'm right here. Right here," I assure her, walking out of the building and quickly placing her in my car.

"I-I," she tries, but I sooth her. I grab her cheek and focus her on me, her lips purple.

"We'll get you help. I promise," I whisper, her head nodding.I rush to the driver's seat, getting in and driving to the closest hospital. She's shaking and I turn the heat up even though it's incredibly warm outside.

"B-Blood," she chokes, my head turning to look at her. Her hand is covered in blood and I look to see her jeans covered in blood.

I speed down the street and put my hand on hers, needing to be there with her. Once I park, I rush to her side and pull her into my arms, keeping the blanket around her.

"You'll be okay. It's gonna be okay," I whisper to her, her tears making me so scared. My arms cradle her into the emergency room and immediately medical attention aids us. I go with her, needing her to be with me. A nurse assists to my cut but I'm not even paying attention to her, my focus on Elle.

"Just sleep," I whisper, her fingers wrapping around my thumb. It astonishes me how small she is, but I give her credit. She's very strong.

She falls asleep while the doctors place an ultrasound machine in front of her, their attention due to the blood on her jeans.

"The baby is just fine," the doctor says, my lips releasing a sigh.

"Your legacy will continue," she says, my head turning away from Elle to look up at her.

"What?" I ask, her hands wiping Elle's stomach to rid the gel.

"Do you want to know the gender?" she asks, my head nodding. I really didn't want to find out, but I want to know more than anything now. Am I going to have a strong boy or will I have a fighter of a girl?

"You have quite the boy on the way," she smiles, my lips curving. I look at Elle and she sighs in her sleep, her body probably so tired. She's beautiful.

The doctor leaves and I change Elle into a hospital gown, just so she's not in bloody jeans. She's so small, even with her baby bump. Her fingers grab mine and she turns her head, my body leaning closer to her. Suddenly the noise in the hospital rises and I rush to the door, closing it and locking it behind me. I shut the curtains and I walk back to Elle, her distress clear.

"Elle, beautiful, wake up," I gently shake her, her form expressing a nightmare currently occurring in her mind.

Her eyes flutter before she looks at me, worry striking her features. She lets go of my hand and grabs her stomach, my hand grabbing her cheek.

"My baby," she rushes, my lips pressing to her forehead.

"The baby is fine. Perfectly healthy," I smile, her fingers grabbing onto my shirt.

"I-I know what you're having," I whisper, her head nuzzling into my neck.

"Tell me," she says, holding onto me.

"A boy," I smile, unable to contain my excitement. She lets out an amused laugh and I hug her closer, loving who I am with her. She's come back into my life and I wouldn't want it any other way, her love for me unbelievable considering where I was in my life when I first met her.

"I love you so much," I whisper in her ear, her hands wrapping around my shoulders as I hug her.

"I love you too," she whispers, my lips pressing to her jaw. She's so strong. My life with her has only just begun and I hope one day I'll be able to have her forever. We need to cross one milestone before we move to another, but I know I will marry her one day. I won't let her go ever again.

The doctor unlocks the door and walks in, shutting it behind her. "You have quite the rally going on," she says, the paparazzi finding me. I knew if I left the fight something would happen, but leaving for Elle doesn't matter. She's my first priority as well as our child's.

We have to spend the night to ensure her system is completely flushed from the drug that forced her to be cold and nauseous. I lay next to her and her small form curls next to me, her hand holding mine.

Once we're home, I take care of Elle while dealing with Tom as well. He's hired a publicist for these types of situations and apparently I've still won the fight. The only reason the tabloids want a story is to know why I had left so abruptly.

"Harry!" Elle yells, my body stumbling down the stairs to her on the couch.

"What's wrong?" I gush, grabbing her cheeks and looking at her. A smile covers her face and she grabs my hands, setting them over her stomach. The expanse of my hands is able to cover most of her stomach, her belly button still cute.

A small kick is felt against my hand and I part my lips, my hands pressing firmly to feel my baby boy better. I laugh at the feeling, finding it incredible. As I lift my body up to level with her, I press a kiss to her mouth. I can't believe how far we've come so quickly. I'll never leave her on her own. I'll be by her side for everything.

----------

Hey Loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

<3 xoxo