Chapter 10.

Liz pov:

I was having a good dream when all of a sudden I felt a continuous poking on my cheek.

"Mmmmm if you don't stop I'll rip off your arm and beat you
With it." I said while starting to sit up.

" Someone woke up on the wrong side of the couch."

"Well anyone would if they woke up with a douche bag poking them."

"Well I needed to wake you up. You slept for a long time. And my mom just got home."

"What!!!! Why didn't you wake me sooner?"

"I tried to. But apparently you can sleep through anything."

"Well it doesn't matter now. I better go befo..." Before I could finish my sentence the door opened and in came I'm guessing his mom.

"Oh hello. I didn't know that I would be expecting guests." She said in a shocked voice. While glaring at her son.

"Um well actually I was just about to leave. It was nice meeting you mrs....."

"Creed. But you can call me sandy. And would you like to stay for dinner? It won't be much it's just pizza I ordered it when I left work."

"Thanks for the offer but you guys probably need to talk if the glare you sent his way was any indication."

" oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to seem rude I was just shocked and he knows that if he invites someone over he must let me know before hand. But we would love for you to join us. There's always leftover pizza and if you eat with us then we won't have to find room in the fridge for it. You'd be doing us a favor."

"Mom chill if she doesn't won't to them she doesn't have to."

"Well actually I think I will join you. As long as I get to hear some good stories." I told him with a wink

"FABULOUS!!!!" I'll go set the table.

"Wait up I'll help."

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. But I'm trying to get better at updating frequently.