>4<

Third person's POV

"Appa. Phwone~"

"Phone" Jungkook said as he picked the phone from his son's grip and helped him hop on the bed

"Phwone~" Han-su said receiving a smile from his parents.

Jungkook looked at his phone that has han-su's image as his lockscreen.
That's right, even though he pushed his son because of his busy schedule, he loved him too.
Tae for the first time, looked at kook's lockscreen that made his heart skip a beat.
He can't believe his eyes.
Jungkook had their son's image as the wallpaper?

Kook called someone through his phone
"Hyung.....I'm gonna take a day off today"

Tae immediately shook his head "I....I am fine" he whispered but kook sushed him
"That's right. My head feels heavy hyung. Will catch you tomorrow. If anything urgent, call me okay? Um. Yeah. Okay. Bye hyung" he disconnected the call

"I'm really okay" tae coughed as he sniffed his nose

"Let's go to the hospital" Jungkook stood "Get ready" he said and picked hansu in his arms "Let's get ready and take your eomma to hospital yeah?"

"Swchool?"

"Appa skipped work. Can't han-su skip school for a day?"

Han-su smiled clapping his hands "Appa is holidway"

"It's day. There's no 'W' in it"

"Dway~"

"D.A.Y. Day"

"D.A.Y. Dway~"

Their voice faded as tae now looked at the empty space of his room.
What's with him? Suddenly.....he's talking to our son? And....is in good mood?

Time skip

"Take these tablets for 2 days and you'll be alright" The doc smiled handing him the prescription
Tae nodded with a smile. It was his family doctor.
"So? How's the C-sec mark? You said to leave it as it is without applying any anti cream? how does it feel to have a mark on your body?"

Jungkook looked at doc and then at tae
"What mark?"
This question made the doctor to look at kook with an 'Excuse me' expression

Tae just smiled, avoiding the question which the doc asked

Kook looked at both of them confused "Wh...what mark taehyung?"

Tae shook his head "It...it's nothing Jungkook-shi....just...."

"The C-section mark. The mark which tae wants to keep it on his body. The mark which indicates the birth of your son" Doc made a curve like action near his abdomen "Here. Haven't you seen any mark like this?"

Jungkook turned towards tae "Y...you...I...I haven't seen it...."

Doc paused. He looked at the Taekook couple.
He cleared his throat "Well.....I shouldn't have asked that question....Err... That's it for now Taehyung. If there's anything...do call me. Yeah?"

Tae nodded with a snif. He suddenly got a runny nose too.
"Sure Doc. Thanks" he made a small bow and picked his prescription.
Han-su was playing with his dad's ear studs. wrapping his arms around his dad's neck
"Jeon Han-su~ aigooo you've grown so much~" the doc grabbed han-su's hand and wiggled it a little like an hand shake

Han-su smiled at the doc "Eomma is alright Dwoc?"

The doc nodded "Make sure he takes his medicine yeah?"

"Yes!"

Jungkook kept looking at tae. As long as he remembered, tae's body was......as pure as any angels could be. Not a little scratch making his a flawless body that Jungkook has ever touched.