"And I've heard you, and I strongly disagree." He inched closer.

"Matt." I rolled my eyes.

"Would you stop over thinking it." He scoffed.

The rain, it came out of no where. He grabbed my hands and we started running. We were laughing. God, how our laughter filled the cold summer air.

He stopped me, in the middle of the grounds, in the middle of the rain.

"Are you done thinking?" He was out of breath.

"Matt! It's pouring!" I laughed.

"Are you done?!" His face grew serious.

"Mattheo..."

"I want you, yn." He moved my wet hair out of my face, "I promise our friendship will always come first, but I can't fucking fight this anymore. I want you."

I melted. I mean nearly fucking melted, I was flushed. Something in his eyes, in the way he held me, told me to let go. To give in, to the feelings I've been fighting for so long.

"I'm done thinking." I whispered.

He smashed his lips onto mine.

I woke up like it was a fucking nightmare, because at this point, I think it was. My minds sick and twisted way of tormenting me.

I checked the clock, 9:31 a.m.

FUCK!

I was due in my first lesson, thirty one minutes ago. I looked over at pansy's bed, perfectly made and she was gone.

Pansss
9:35 a.m

Me
Why the fuck didn't you wake me ?!

Panssss
Sorry
Slipped my mind
Maybe how Theo slipped on top of you?

Me
What the fuck?
He tackled me for my phone !!!!

Panssss
Mattheo described it as much more than that.

Of course he did. I slipped up a few weeks ago and let him know Pansy and Theo had been messing around. He knew what he would do to Pansy if he told her that. Fucking asshole.

Me
Really? Going to take Mattheos words over mine?
Ask Theo!

Panssss
No need
I'm over it
And over you right now

Me
Over me? What the fuck did I do?!

Pansss
It's just sad. The way you're playing everyone, acting like an innocent little girl, when you're far from it.

Me
You're being a fucking bitch right now.

Pansss
Ditto.

I angrily got ready, decided to skip the rest of this lesson and start fresh at my ten a.m.
my blood was boiling. This day could not start off any fucking worse.

🐍
9:45 a.m

Dray🐇
Yn
Where the fuck are you?

Enzo🅱
Can't be scaring us like this

Me
I'm alive
And not kidnapped
Just woke up late
I'll see you guys in potions.

Dray🐇
Late? Very unlike you.

Pansss
A lot of things are unlike yn now a days

Theo🤌🏼
Yikes.

I ignored Mattheo, Pansy and Theo for the most part of the rest of the day. Mattheo and Pansy weren't hard to ignore, since the feeling was mutual. Theo was a bit harder. Minus the comment he made of me looking like total shit, to where I threw a sly remark back at him. But he wasn't wrong, and I looked just as bad as I felt. Which was horrible. My head wouldn't give me a moment of peace. I don't know how I got into this mess, but I had to get out of it. And fast.

"No feelings. No attachments, and above all we remain friends." I whispered, wrapped up in his sheets.

"If those are your terms, so be it." He let out a dry laugh.

"Matt I'm being serious. I don't want to loose you." I slapped his bare chest.

"You won't." He flashed a sincere smile, "I don't want to loose you either."

"So it's settled. A summer fling." I nodded, "what happens here, stays here."

"Well, then I hope you come here a lot more fucking often." He let out a laugh, climbing on top of me.

"Matt!" I laughed.

My laughter echoed through my head. It was the only thing I heard.

"Babe? You alright?" Anthony's words broke me out of my day dream.

"Yes. Sorry, I just have so much studying to do." I shook my head, taking a deep breath in of the cool air. We were in the courtyard, spring was now approaching, such a beautiful time at hogwarts.

"I can help, you know? I'm not a ravenclaw for no reason." He joked.

I fake laughed.

"I know, and you're the best, but I think I'm going to head back to my room. Take a nice hot shower, and finish this assignment. We can meet up after dinner?" I stood up, flashing him a smile.

"You know where to find me, gorgeous." He returned the smile.

I practically ran to my room. My chest was closing in on me and I just wanted to crawl into my bed and disappear. I wanted my thoughts to stop haunting me, I wanting my feelings to implode. I needed this to end.

My room was insight, my vision started to blur from the tears I was fighting back. My chest, fighting with itself.

I hit a brick wall.

"Fuck Yn!" I heard a voice say, "yn?! Are you alright?"

"No." My voice cracked.